What's new

How Can We Stop Dual Fuelling?

Huggett

Legend
First 3 weeks of vaping was great not a single cig, after that my Mother and I gradually started smoking again, were now using roll ups as there less chemically than cigs.

The problem is my Dad still fills the house with smoke -,-. I can go all day without one when im at college even though my fellow vapers are turning back to cigs.

How did many other dual fuellers quit fully? I don't even like smoking anymore -,-

It makes my stomach churn

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Maybe keep an atty close by that's loaded with a higher strength liquid than you normally vape?

I do this for nights out in the pub, it's pretty much the only time I vape tobacco flavoured juice and I up the nic from 6 to 12mg

I switch the day my kit came and had one hiccup as I had no gear, then only went back to smokes for 2 weeks after the death of my uncle. Once I finished my last cig from that, I switched 100% again. I think a lot of people dual or go back n forth because of the "ease" of smoking, its not a mess about like ecigs

I switch the day my kit came and had one hiccup as I had no gear, then only went back to smokes for 2 weeks after the death of my uncle. Once I finished my last cig from that, I switched 100% again. I think a lot of people dual or go back n forth because of the "ease" of smoking, its not a mess about like ecigs

Very true, it is the messing about thats annoying me. Oh well ill just stick my vaporizer in my job when im asked to roll a cig :)

Maybe keep an atty close by that's loaded with a higher strength liquid than you normally vape?

I do this for nights out in the pub, it's pretty much the only time I vape tobacco flavoured juice and I up the nic from 6 to 12mg

My attys filled with 24mg normally at 18mg but 24s too strong :-(

Oh well I will just keep it in my hand

I kept a last packet of Drum as a crutch for about two months into vaping so I'd dual-fuel (One rolly a week - I know, pathetic isn't it? If you're gonna dual-fuel, make it at least one a day). I took a decision to get rid of the Drum and papers so there was nothing to tempt me. As it turns out, I didn't miss it, I didn't get into a panic and that was it.

Try getting rid of your baccy and see what happens. You can always go and buy more if it doesn't work.

Now, can you give me some advice? How in the fuck did you manage to spell "dual" as in "dual-fuel" correctly. The interblurb had convinced me it was "duel"! :thumbup:

I kept a last packet of Drum as a crutch for about two months into vaping so I'd dual-fuel (One rolly a week - I know, pathetic isn't it? If you're gonna dual-fuel, make it at least one a day). I took a decision to get rid of the Drum and papers so there was nothing to tempt me. As it turns out, I didn't miss it, I didn't get into a panic and that was it.

Try getting rid of your baccy and see what happens. You can always go and buy more if it doesn't work.

Now, can you give me some advice? How in the fuck did you manage to spell "dual" as in "dual-fuel" correctly. The interblurb had convinced me it was "duel"! :thumbup:

I wish i could the baccy isn't mine my Dad smokes and I have to roll for him.

Well done for getting rid tho, and I believe its Dual as that is the term for both, were as Duel is a sword / gun fight.

Sir I challenge you to a duel ;)

Ignore that lol you asked how I managed to spell it correctly xD

I guess its just im used to it lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom