What's new

How did that happen!!

quincey43

Achiever
I don't quite believe this, ordered the Vapefly Galaxies MTL RTA from Efuntop on the 29th May and it arrived TODAY!!! Do they have a wharehouse in UK or somewhere in Europe as surely it's not possible to get it here that quickly if they haven't, well impressed! Just giving it a wash and will put a build in later so watch this space.

No idea, but if they can do that I'm interested

No idea, but if they can do that I'm interested
I have even checked to make sure I hadn't ordered it earlier or from another chinese company and no only Efuntop, I am gobsmacked and don't know how they did it!!

I have even checked to make sure I hadn't ordered it earlier or from another chinese company and no only Efuntop, I am gobsmacked and don't know how they did it!!

Which shipping option did you choose?

What a NUMPTY!!!!!!!!! Just double checked my orders with Efuntop and Iv'e only gone and ordered the Vapefly Galaxies TWICE!!!!! So the one that arrived the other day was ordered on the 10th May, that will teach me to check what I am ordering!!

What a NUMPTY!!!!!!!!! Just double checked my orders with Efuntop and Iv'e only gone and ordered the Vapefly Galaxies TWICE!!!!! So the one that arrived the other day was ordered on the 10th May, that will teach me to check what I am ordering!!

I feel for you

Back
Top Bottom