What's new

How do other people react when they see you Vape - Are you embarrassed?

Now those cards ?? Where can they be found ??? I'd be happy to hand out something like that to the genuine enquirers about vaping.

I'll put up a print ready PDF when I get time (and have sorted out the text) so people can get some printed out. There's a few online places that will do it for a few quid and it'd be something cool to hand out if people are interested in what you're doing.

Blowing massive plumes in public spaces kind of goes against what I'm going for, I don't want to add 'anti-social' to the growing list of things people have against us! :) The idea behind the card is to get a bit more acceptance and understanding which leads to tolerance and support when the time comes ;)

I get a few odd looks as I tend to use a Stingray X with a Kayfun on it all the time so it`s a bit different to all the Ego`s I usually see out and about.

I can`t say it bothers me though.

I`m not one for chucking big clouds in public spaces anyway though I like to try to set a good example if I can. You can vape in public without creating your own personal "fog bank" as that seems to be a good way to get people riled up.

Theres a time and place for big clouds.

I'll put up a print ready PDF when I get time (and have sorted out the text) so people can get some printed out. There's a few online places that will do it for a few quid and it'd be something cool to hand out if people are interested in what you're doing.

Blowing massive plumes in public spaces kind of goes against what I'm going for, I don't want to add 'anti-social' to the growing list of things people have against us! :) The idea behind the card is to get a bit more acceptance and understanding which leads to tolerance and support when the time comes ;)

Just started this thread so I don't de-rail this one any further ;)

http://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/f...282-spread-a-little-knowledge.html#post618737

My only notice so far was a lass at work, she was on the newer brands of cigalikes, all white ones from pharmacists.

Asked her on fb about it and offered to introduce her to the good stuff (honestly it coulda been interpreted either way but it was a win/win for me :P ). Anyways, she went on to extol her little thing as"better than the supermarket shit and it smokes a lot better" she told me she wasn't interested in anything else.

Still waiting for her to buck up the courage to ask after she saw the clouds I was making on an mvp+naturevape setup, the look on her face was so worth it :P

I also enjoy vaping in the car to the point you open the door and your own personal fog bank ushers in your arrival :D

It's nature that peopel would get panic about their unknown things especially somthing related to chemical. First time, I thought it is a little gadget burn some kind drug, and like a chimney...But I was curious instead of frightened. After knowing it is a susistution for tobacco...I tried it and kinda into it now! Don't be shame or awkard, let it be!

Back
Top Bottom