What's new

How I wick the Wotofo Profile Unity

Hi, all. I'm new to mesh. Is the Profile Unity still worth picking up in 2022? Is the wicking still a ball ache, or has anyone who's ever struggled with it, figured it out permanently?

if you can find them then yes they are still worth picking up, i have 2 spares, but mostly i use siegfried mesh rta followed by the kylin M pro rta & wotofo profile M & the wicking on all is just like how cozy shows on page 1 & dont find it a ball ache, the only other one you wick differently is the siegfried..

Hi, all. I'm new to mesh. Is the Profile Unity still worth picking up in 2022? Is the wicking still a ball ache, or has anyone who's ever struggled with it, figured it out permanently?
Yes great tank well worth picking up, wicking if you follow the guide at the start of this thread thats how to wick it, ive followed that and its bang on

Can still be had from newvaping and if you sign up to newsletter ypu get 20% off your first order too, only 1 not available is blue

https://www.newvaping.com/products/wotofo-profile-unity-rta?variant=30264867323994
Screenshot_20220111-141739_Chrome.jpeg

any idea what im doing wrong? i'm getting hits with no flavor
e45aeyj

it is not burnt just tastes like cotton?
the coil is relatively new and i did rewick
and no matter the wattge it just tastes bleh

any idea what im doing wrong? i'm getting hits with no flavor
e45aeyj

it is not burnt just tastes like cotton?
the coil is relatively new and i did rewick
and no matter the wattge it just tastes bleh

Patience, for me the Unity doesn't take long for the flavour come through, compared to say the Siegfried rta. Are you new to mesh rtas', the break in period is longer than standard coils, due to the slug of cotton under the mesh strip.

i re-upload the photo.

its called flash wick, similar to cotton bacon i think
i tried to put some eliquid on the mesh and vape it, and still bleh

i also just changed the mesh just in case
and improvent what so ever

maybe i have vapers tounge?lol

Attachments

• IMG_20220203_235358_157.jpg
    IMG_20220203_235358_157.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 44
Patience, for me the Unity doesn't take long for the flavour come through, compared to say the Siegfried rta. Are you new to mesh rtas', the break in period is longer than standard coils, due to the slug of cotton under the mesh strip.
I've had this tank for years, i haven't used it in a while tho

actually i haven't been vaping for a while
and i just got back.

here's a photo of the coil change and the wicking

i remember i used to get super nasty dry hits but then i got the hang of it, maybe i lost , or maybe it is the cotton :(

Attachments

• Snapchat-1548541681.jpg
    Snapchat-1548541681.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 40
I've had this tank for years, i haven't used it in a while tho

actually i haven't been vaping for a while
and i just got back.

here's a photo of the coil change and the wicking

i remember i used to get super nasty dry hits but then i got the hang of it, maybe i lost , or maybe it is the cotton :(

How old is that wicking, looks like some hot spotting in the middle there, but my eyesight is a bit shot, what cotton are you using?

How old is that wicking, looks like some hot spotting in the middle there, but my eyesight is a bit shot, what cotton are you using?
the wick is from 30 mins ago.
and it's not really your eyesight I'm just shit at taking pictures, here is a another picture.
also the cotton I'm using is called flash wicks, it says organic , no break-in time , tasteless and odorless, all of which i kinda doubt.

Attachments

• Snapchat-2010129088.jpg
    Snapchat-2010129088.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 43
Back
Top Bottom