What's new

How I wick the Wotofo Profile Unity

Interesting. I was just wondering how versatile it is. Thought the amount of cotton might be an issue of using a coil.
It can be done , but doesn’t work as well from what I’ve seen. The mesh is the better option

Just watched a review of the kylin mesh and they say it's better in wicking and flavour so I've pre ordered one, and I thought I wouldn't buy anymore tanks after the unity. I'm guessing there will be a lot of mesh rta coming soon

Be interested to hear how it is when you get it @Martin Dadley as a fan of the Profiles and Unity it will be interesting to hear how it compares. Thanks

Damn, you hit all the tanks!
I went through loads of coil tanks over the years. Started off with the budget , four cotton wicks hanging down a plastic pen type atomiser. Can’t believe I paid fifty quid for that cheap Chinese crap back in the day.
Next a nautilus. Got really excited about that tank. But it had such a restricted airflow and I realised I was going through coils at the rate of knots due to being a direct to lung. Tried the nautilus X. Better but no cigar.
Clieto followed. Nice tank but airlock issues. Smok next. Coils didn’t last.
Finally got the Revvo.
Coils last, flavour and cloud not bad, but tank too small and no way to extend. And it leaks through the air holes, which is a right fucker when your laying in bed and it drops molten juice on your chest or chin!
Haha yeah I started on kanger protanks and evods, the selection on starter kits now has come on so much. That is my collection now but I did chuck away about another 20 over the years.
How I see it is that I could buy a new mod, tank and juice each month and it would still be cheaper than smoking 20 cigs a day.

I'll update when I get the kylin mesh tank but it releases at the end of the month.

Wicked using your guide @Martin Dadley, cracking guide took a couple of goes but just got it spot on using cotton bacon prime about 3/4 of a strip is bang on, must say I'm finding it better than the freemax pro flavour wise cracking RTA
20190508_010850.jpeg

Thanks, it looks great on the paranormal!
It does give great flavour, better than any of my sub ohm tanks.

Hi guys, I am a bit of a ‘lurker’ and don’t post here often but wanted to get involved in this post.
Got me a Unity at the weekend and after many failed wicking attempts, I think I might have nailed it (watch me regret that!)
Done it almost to the OP’s post - pure coincidence!
I was actually on the verge of writing to WoToFo as I was sure I was wicking right, but obviously not.
Had quite a few rta’s rda’s But this one beats everything so far for flavour, absolutely out of this world. So I’m very please to have cracked this. Hopefully!!

I’ve just ordered the unity as it was on special offer at Ecig One. I love the profile RDA, I seem to get a more even, dense and flavourful vape off it than conventional coils. Thank you to @Martin Dadley for the wicking advice, dead handy!

It’s only £14.99 on Ecig One at the minute. And it’ll be here tomorrow!!

Yes it is mate and that is a great uk price for an OG, I am letting people know if they are ordering from FT it's cheap to put one in your basket. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom