What's new

How I wick the Wotofo Profile Unity

These are all the tanks and rtas which are now redundant. I couldn't wick any of these correctly that would give me a satisfying vape until the profile unity, so easy and gives me such a great vape.

I'll be trying out the vandy vape mesh rta when that releases.
20190506_162058.jpg

Bit surprised you struggled with the Supreme, one of my favs. Can see some dogs there though :D

Haha yep, some of those just didn't live up to the hype. I hated the supreme, couldn't get any flavour out of it, just didn't enjoy any of them using traditional coils. Rebuildable mesh tanks have made me love rtas again.

The amount of different traditional coils you can buy just confused me and went through loads of different types to find one that I enjoyed.

Mesh just makes it easy, two different types which I enjoy both and piss easy to wick.

Just watched a review of the kylin mesh and they say it's better in wicking and flavour so I've pre ordered one, and I thought I wouldn't buy anymore tanks after the unity. I'm guessing there will be a lot of mesh rta coming soon.

Has anyone tried building the unity with coil yet? Gonna need a big id coil in there ...4mm +?

4mm coil. Biggest problem is using enough wick to prevent flooding. I haven't because I tried it on the RDA & it was crap.

Has anyone tried building the unity with coil yet? Gonna need a big id coil in there ...4mm +?
The guy at the shop built it using a coil after a few failed attempts using mesh. The coil was pretty thick, but had nowhere near as much cotton used. It didn’t last long, three days at most before the cotton gave out. A bit of leakage on refill. Flavour not as good and it burnt hotter.
Hence giving the mesh another two attempts.

These are all the tanks and rtas which are now redundant. I couldn't wick any of these correctly that would give me a satisfying vape until the profile unity, so easy and gives me such a great vape.

I'll be trying out the vandy vape mesh rta when that releases.
View attachment 191481
Damn, you hit all the tanks!
I went through loads of coil tanks over the years. Started off with the budget , four cotton wicks hanging down a plastic pen type atomiser. Can’t believe I paid fifty quid for that cheap Chinese crap back in the day.
Next a nautilus. Got really excited about that tank. But it had such a restricted airflow and I realised I was going through coils at the rate of knots due to being a direct to lung. Tried the nautilus X. Better but no cigar.
Clieto followed. Nice tank but airlock issues. Smok next. Coils didn’t last.
Finally got the Revvo.
Coils last, flavour and cloud not bad, but tank too small and no way to extend. And it leaks through the air holes, which is a right fucker when your laying in bed and it drops molten juice on your chest or chin!

The guy at the shop built it using a coil after a few failed attempts using mesh. The coil was pretty thick, but had nowhere near as much cotton used. It didn’t last long, three days at most before the cotton gave out. A bit of leakage on refill. Flavour not as good and it burnt hotter.
Hence giving the mesh another two attempts.
Interesting. I was just wondering how versatile it is. Thought the amount of cotton might be an issue of using a coil.

Back
Top Bottom