What's new

How I wick the Wotofo Profile Unity

Profile Unity update.

Okay, I’ve wicked my profile unity fine. And first time. Love the flavour and dense vape I’m getting from it. It’s basically the perfect vape for me.

But, I had a massive problem installing the extension glass as the middle section was totally stuck. I actually cracked the 3ml glass trying to get the fucking thing open and when I did manage to budge it both orings were shredded. So within two days I’m down to the 5ml glass and the last of the Orings.

The other surprise is how much liquid it’s ploughing through. I’m only running it at 65-70w with the mesh strip but it’s absolutely battering through the juice. Have others experience similar??

Profile Unity update.

Okay, I’ve wicked my profile unity fine. And first time. Love the flavour and dense vape I’m getting from it. It’s basically the perfect vape for me.

But, I had a massive problem installing the extension glass as the middle section was totally stuck. I actually cracked the 3ml glass trying to get the fucking thing open and when I did manage to budge it both orings were shredded. So within two days I’m down to the 5ml glass and the last of the Orings.

The other surprise is how much liquid it’s ploughing through. I’m only running it at 65-70w with the mesh strip but it’s absolutely battering through the juice. Have others experience similar??
Got 2 unitys and broke the 3ml glass on both of them trying to take it apart, alot of liquid to prime them and yes they are thirsty fuckers so yes fully agree with your experience

Thanks Cozy. Reassuring to know the liquid ploughing is standard.

The middle section really annoyed me. Never cracked a glass before, and the orings we absolutely shredded.

worth it for the flavour and dense vape but the build quality isn’t the best I’ve seen

Thanks Cozy. Reassuring to know the liquid ploughing is standard.

The middle section really annoyed me. Never cracked a glass before, and the orings we absolutely shredded.

worth it for the flavour and dense vape but the build quality isn’t the best I’ve seen
Yeah it was so hard taking it apart from the package, very strange, 1 cracked in half and the other I had to smash to get it apart, got a few 5ml replacement glasses so if you ever need a spare let me know but yes I run 3 profile rdas on my squonk setups and they are the same great flavour, you could try lowering the wattage a little but I run mine at about 65w on most of them they do drink a fair bit of juice, love them though once you get the wicking spot on they are very good

Yeah it was so hard taking it apart from the package, very strange, 1 cracked in half and the other I had to smash to get it apart, got a few 5ml replacement glasses so if you ever need a spare let me know but yes I run 3 profile rdas on my squonk setups and they are the same great flavour, you could try lowering the wattage a little but I run mine at about 65w on most of them they do drink a fair bit of juice, love them though once you get the wicking spot on they are very good

nice one, very kind of you mate. I’m going to get a replacement 3ml glass at some point.

I’ve gone full Profile as well. I’ve had the RDA for a while and it lives on my squonker. The RTA will now be in daily service as well.

Profile Unity was my first RTA or RDA. I was pulling my hair out as I thought I was doing everything by the book.
With Martin and NWHornets help I think/hope I’ve cracked it.
Do it as martins pictures, get as much wick in as poss, and put the extra spring under and it’s a great tank

All Hail St Martin, patron saint of the Profile Unity (no sarcasm meant, just gratitude!) :10::clapping::10::clapping::giverose:

Finally cracked it (I think?)

It seems I've even got rid of that small amount of bottom leakage.

And breaking her in via 30 - 40 - 50 W got rid of a bit of crackly/gurgly sounds too.

The joy of Unity! :14:

:yourewelcome:
It's all about the shoulders to block off the upper wicking holes in the chamber.
If you love the unity, the Steamcrave Aromamizer plus v2 with the mesh deck in is even better.

Hi, all. I'm new to mesh. Is the Profile Unity still worth picking up in 2022? Is the wicking still a ball ache, or has anyone who's ever struggled with it, figured it out permanently?

Back
Top Bottom