What's new

How I wick the Wotofo Profile Unity

the wick is from 30 mins ago.
and it's not really your eyesight I'm just shit at taking pictures, here is a another picture.
also the cotton I'm using is called flash wicks, it says organic , no break-in time , tasteless and odorless, all of which i kinda doubt.

Hmm, looks better in that pic. if you're not getting any dry hits continue vaping on it, and see whether the flavour and overall taste improves. I can certainly obsess about flavour, esp. with mesh builds, then I forget I had issues and all of a sudden everything's all right, it's a tricky one.

Edit, possible too much cotton in the channels, and needs a tidy up. Hard to say really, it's your call. But for me, that can affect flavour and performance.

Hmm, looks better in that pic. if you're not getting any dry hits continue vaping on it, and see whether the flavour and overall taste improves. I can certainly obsess about flavour, esp. with mesh builds, then I forget I had issues and all of a sudden everything's all right, it's a tricky one.

Edit, possible too much cotton in the channels, and needs a tidy up. Hard to say really, it's your call. But for me, that can affect flavour and performance.
ok i wicked with much less cotton and nothing changed, its not burnt , just muted.
i will try tomorrow with a different cotton.
thanks a lot for helping,and have a good day :)

Attachments

• IMG_20220204_010341_369.jpg
    IMG_20220204_010341_369.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 36
ok i wicked with much less cotton and nothing changed, its not burnt , just muted.
i will try tomorrow with a different cotton.
thanks a lot for helping,and have a good day :)
What mesh are you using? Is it wotofo/nexmesh? Have a look at the start of the thread, if you wick it like that it should be fine, has it leaked? As the tops of your cotton could do with being a little higher, have a look at 1st post on this thread, also try a different cotton

I've got the wotofo mesh in mine at the moment and finding it a wetter but a bit cooler vape, pretty good at 50 watts.
Quite a nice match on the nunchaku. I've also installed a second spring under the ceramic piece to keep the cotton tighter to the mesh View attachment 191416
This is a good guide as I’m looking to get one of these tanks.

I quoted you as that’s one mod I miss- I got it for review and someone needed a starter kit so I let them have it. They broke it within a week :(. Was rainbow effect colour, wish I kept it and gave them something else. It was only glass they broke but they never bought it for me to replace which was a shame.

@aa256 Try different cotton. Unities are all I use and the flavour is bang on 100% of the time. I highly rate Vandy Vape M cotton, Firebolt M cotton and WoToFo Xfiber cotton (the 6mm version).

@FrankRice Best tanks I've ever owned. Wicking is easy once you figure it out and I've never had a dry hit yet on either of mine. Here's how I do it:

What mesh are you using? Is it wotofo/nexmesh? Have a look at the start of the thread, if you wick it like that it should be fine, has it leaked? As the tops of your cotton could do with being a little higher, have a look at 1st post on this thread, also try a different cotton
nexmesh yes, no leakge .
i put on a new coil and tried a new eliquid and it is much better , minus the fact that i hate the taste of this one lol (juice head strawberry and kiwi)

Very good guide to mesh. I will be using when my eXpromizer arrives. I'll be using cotton pads though, German guy on video used a full square but took off outer bits. Didn't look like it was enough compared to others. I do have some cotton bacon too though

Very good guide to mesh. I will be using when my eXpromizer arrives. I'll be using cotton pads though, German guy on video used a full square but took off outer bits. Didn't look like it was enough compared to others. I do have some cotton bacon too though

A muji pad works fine for mesh, do like a Scottish Roll with it & snip off the edges

I think Vaping with Vic does it in one of his mesh RTA reviews, maybe the Profile M or Unity, really can't remember

Last edited:
I would recommend the Profile M over the unity IMO, it's a bit of a PITA to fill because of the anti leak seal thing but other than that I love it.

Profile M is a good RTA but for me it guzzles too much liquid, i much prefer the Expromizer TCX or the Siegfried but still have a lot of love for the Unity.

Back
Top Bottom