What's new

How many mods do you own?

Currently at this time, I own..

• 1-5 (Just starting out and/or I only buy when something breaks)

• 5-10 (I'm happy with what I have and/or still adding to my inventory)

• 10-20 (I like to keep a good mod rotation and/or I'm a collector)

• 20-30 (My significant other hates my addiction!)

• 30+ (I think I have a problem but guess what, smoking ain't one of them!!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Only 10 at the moment, with another one making its way on the slow boat. It's attys I have the problem with, 2 new ones this week already. I've not got a problem... honest.

Edit: 3 attys this week, another one ordered, doh.

Last edited:
I've got 6, and I only use 2 of those 6, the rest are just back ups now, I did start collecting mods but the kids needed a holiday so sold a lot of stuff!

14, though in my defence two are kept at work (one to use and a spare) one is my out and about beater, one is for my other job (dirty and outside) 5 are on rotation at home (mix of squonkers a mech and two variable voltage dual battery jobs) one is a travel mod and I have one spare and a couple of mechs that are retired.

12 in the current rotation, 4 still unopened, 10 regulated no longer used and around 20 mechs from the old days.

1. Vamo V2
Sitting in box somewhere just can't bring myself to letting go of such a legendary mod.
2. Eleaf Pico
3. Smok Alien

In reverse order of greatness:
1. Anyvape Difox Slider
2. Innokin Endura T22
3. Aspire NX30
4. Eleaf iPower
5. VF Vaporflask Lite
6. Innokin MVP4
7. Geekvape Aegis
8. Voopoo Drag

I have approximately 18 covering most bases. At the moment I only use three though with any regularity, so when I pull my finger out I'll be letting some of them go. I know I'll offload a few mods and end up spunking the money in PayPal on more mods :)

12 at the moment if you count the Vamo 5 my very first vv/vw which never gets used now. I have been buying/selling/trading quite regularly to keep the numbers down most are dual battery 200 w+ but my Sigelei J150 is in daily use for out and about work etc.
Vamo 5
Nemesis mech
Tesla stealth
Smok R80
Sigelei J150
Sigelei 213 fuchai
IPV 2 mini
IPV d2
Smok h priv
coolfire 4 tc 18650
Cuboid 200
Lasimo L1

Don't get me started on atomizers........................... I'll just have a little look at whats new, oh that looks nice , No I don't want , I definitely don't need it .. Oh fuck its in my basket.

I've got 4, evic mini, istick tc40w, ipower, cuboid. Will be getting a drag or charon soon and retiring the istick.

Back
Top Bottom