What's new

How many is to many for a day???

I have gone mad over the past couple of weeks and been vaping like crazy. I normally set my self a Target of 4 in my Rotation, but getting new gear in the past couple of weeks has more than doubled that to 9. Now working on lowering the number as it's way to many and they take up way too much room on my Desk.

As a 35 year smoker I only changed brands 3 times, yet here we are with so many vapes on the go.

Growing up in the Bahamas from around the age of 9 or 10, my Dad would send me to the Tobacconist for a new pack and it was either Rothman's or Dunhill's, but it had to be the English not French ones.

only 8 on the go for me but have 15 ready and waiting for a different day.

I normally vape around 8 on a daily rotation. When I go out I normally take 4 at any given time. I keep all my internal battery pods and mods working and used once a month. My external battery pods and mods and mechs I usual check once a month.
Keeping too many going at once became a right pain once I reached 80 mods/pods. Now I've over doubled that it's impossible. I tend to stick with the ones I like now and just keep the rest functioning.

I have 3 on the go most days sometimes 4 but at the moment it's just 2 as i have cleaned polished and packed away my favorite ones all ready to take on holiday with me when i go in a few weeks time by the way they are all mechs hence the cleaning and polishing.

Normally got at least 6 vapes on the go but only 3 today as the others need wicking & I can't be arsed to lol

Back
Top Bottom