What's new

How many is to many for a day???

I definitely believe in reincarnation, convinced my missus was a centipede in a prior life judging by the number of shoes she has. To be fair, she never says anything about the number of vapes I have and I don't bleat on about the shoes.
I get told why do u need so many on the go, and how comes you need more stuff. Apparently I have enough juices as well. My reply is I can have another wife on the go to if she likes lol

Not going to get involved in your domestic situation, but you're here now, it's only going to get worse, lol.

It's already bad, it will get worse once I hit a 100 post lol.

I currently have 9 on the go. Normally how many I use is down to how many different juices I have to hand as I like to mix it up a bit. 9 is a bit on the high side for me - generally I have 5 or 6 on the go, but my mods will no longer all fit on my vape shelf lol.

I currently have 9 on the go. Normally how many I use is down to how many different juices I have to hand as I like to mix it up a bit. 9 is a bit on the high side for me - generally I have 5 or 6 on the go, but my mods will no longer all fit on my vape shelf lol.
I'm running out of room for all my mods and attys, and juices. I swear when we move in going to buy a cabinet big enough for them all or build something to hold them all on display.

4 a day for the last couple years. All the same atty in different colours. My wife doesn't complain as the mods were free or won in a contest :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom