What's new

If you think you have abcess get it checked out

stuartd

Veteran
If you think you may have some sort of abcess anywere get it checked out found I had one nearly three week ago and have now basicly spent nearly 3 week getting one op after another one now have a skin graft on my left asscheek and left testicle area feel like absolite shite With the graft

Sounds a bit serious, hope you have a speedy recovery bud.

If you think you may have some sort of abcess anywere get it checked out found I had one nearly three week ago and have now basicly spent nearly 3 week getting one op after another one now have a skin graft on my left asscheek and left testicle area feel like absolite shite With the graft
Good luck mate get well soon.

All the best to you mate. Hope you make a good recovery.

Good advice! I had one a few year back in my armpit, was an absolute beast and a few ops later it was set to heal but took ages. I feel your pain and wish you a speedy recovery.

I had a recurring abcess in the same region some years ago, you have my deep empathy. Hoping you heal soon.

Thxguyjustneed to wait for the healing process which h as started today but getting this op done should be around a week or so before invoice any difference butcould be a few more weeks of healing before it fully cured as yo say

Back
Top Bottom