What's new

I'm an idiot, please help me. DNA escribe advice needed.

tobywonkanobi

Achiever
As above, I don't use a computer. Ever. I'm trying to set up a dna75 device. Plugged it in to a laptop. Should it not do something? Like open up escribe, ask me to register it and/or change settings, or just anything?

Many thanks to anyone patient enough to help... [emoji37][emoji16]

Open up escribe Tobes then connect your mod via USB. A pop up box will then come up with the mod and a little box saying connect. Press that. Then you're in.

Ninja'd by @Jugg1es [emoji2]

I can't even find escribe (using Google) just takes me to Dna chips for sale, escribe forums etc etc. [emoji37][emoji30]

Haha! No, not on a Mac. I use an iPhone and an iPad normally. The Mrs hated her laptop so much that she recently bought a MacBook. I'm using her old (not that old though) laptop.

I'm just a simple man, who may have made a big mistake by thinking it looked relatively straight forward to set up a Dna device. [emoji51]

Ok, I think I'm downloading escribe (could very easily be wrong though.) 4mins and counting...

Haha! No, not on a Mac. I use an iPhone and an iPad normally. The Mrs hated her laptop so much that she recently bought a MacBook. I'm using her old (not that old though) laptop.

I'm just a simple man, who may have made a big mistake by thinking it looked relatively straight forward to set up a Dna device. [emoji51]

Ok, I think I'm downloading escribe (could very easily be wrong though.) 4mins and counting...

It's daunting at first but once it's set up, it's set up you know? My DNA200's are a little different but the principle remains the same.
Once you've got it downloaded have a word with @Tubbyengineer for some profiles. I'm sure he'll send you some in exchange for cake.[emoji2]I've got some too but they may be a little rowdy [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom