What's new

Inexpensive mech mod to compliment Brushed Kayfun?

Okay, Sigelei 20 ordered thanks all. I am going to try using my IMR safe chem batteries in this. There is no reason why I wont just swap the battery when it gets a little low so don't think fully draining a battery will be a problem for me. I am actually looking forward to getting away from electric mods for a bit. I will need to figure out how to coil for mech mods as I usually coil quite high resistance. What is a good resistance for mech mods? I am thinking around 1.4, is that ok?

Yep around 1.3 seems to be the preferred for the kfl and,a mech

I hope sigelei have made the 510 center pin adjustable in some way on the new 20 :)

Okay, Sigelei 20 ordered thanks all. I am going to try using my IMR safe chem batteries in this. There is no reason why I wont just swap the battery when it gets a little low so don't think fully draining a battery will be a problem for me. I am actually looking forward to getting away from electric mods for a bit. I will need to figure out how to coil for mech mods as I usually coil quite high resistance. What is a good resistance for mech mods? I am thinking around 1.4, is that ok?

Try four wraps of .20mm kanthal wrapped around of doubled 2mm silica wick, to begin with, and see where that takes you. I reckon it is a good starting point to play with.

Back
Top Bottom