What's new

Is it me?

Les53

Postman
Ok as a newbie type vaper and ex smoker, I’ve noticed something. Not sure if it’s just me or if other people have experienced it.

I vape all day, just like I smoked. So I use a bar that allows vaping but not smoking.

I vape all day and by tea time my juice seems to taste a little harsh, this carries on into the evening and early next morning sometimes.

If at tea time I go to the pub and hit the beer, my vape juice taste returns! It’s like having a new coil and new juice. But before I went to the pub it might have seemed like my coil was on its way out.

Is this just me? Does this happen to anyone else? The other vapers in the pub are still daytime smokers, so I can’t really compare.

Any thoughts guys?

I think I've had that happen to me before. Taste buds seem to be heightened after a couple of alcoholic drinks.

I think I've had that happen to me before. Taste buds seem to be heightened after a couple of alcoholic drinks.
I know that coffee seems to make my juice bitter the more the day goes on. But a pint of Fosters revives everything , in fact a pint of any cheap beer does the trick.

Honestly it’s not my imagination.

Maybe I need to switch juice……or brand of beer?

You’re probably drying out your tastebuds throughout the day which is making the juice taste off. Vaping dries your mouth out a lot, but you sometimes don’t notice it like you would have with smoking as the flavours, particularly sweet ones, make you salivate.
I reckon you’re not drinking enough throughout the day. Then when you start sinking pints it livens your tastebuds up and they start working properly again.
Coffee will also dehydrate you in a big way, so that’s most likely the reason the juice tastes more bitter after coffee.

You’re probably drying out your tastebuds throughout the day which is making the juice taste off. Vaping dries your mouth out a lot, but you sometimes don’t notice it like you would have with smoking as the flavours, particularly sweet ones, make you salivate.
I reckon you’re not drinking enough throughout the day. Then when you start sinking pints it livens your tastebuds up and they start working properly again.
Coffee will also dehydrate you in a big way, so that’s most likely the reason the juice tastes more bitter after coffee.
So should I go to the pub earlier? Sounds like a plan. 😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom