What's new

Is Silent Vaping Possible?

You can get quieter tank/rda set ups and some can be very loud
Then you get things like pwm mods where it sings a nice high pitched note to add to the noise...

I`ve heard other vapers &, as I`m a MTL vaper, I ask how they put up with it. The usual reply is that if you want big clouds you have to accept it. It`s like drivers who have performance exhausts on their cars. They need to be seen & heard.

Just turn up the volume on the tv, it seems to do the trick in my house!

Is there any way to at least reduce the sound of my vape? Either silence it or just make it quieter. By the sound I mean the fizzling of the juice, and mainly the air sounds when you inhale. I'm sure you know what I mean. I tried closing the airflow and turning the power down to about 30w but it really doesn't make much difference.

I understand your problem friend.
Those who say this is not an issue have forgotten several factors.
I vape late at night, my girlfriend is the world's lightest sleeper, she gets mad if woken up and I get grief.
If you are using a substantial vape kit they can make quite a noise, especially when fluid crackles and pops and occasionally explodes on the coil.
I have found that the only solution is to take a thin sock, fold it in half lengthwise, and then loosely wind around the tank.
This reduces sound by 70 to 80 percent.

Me and my Mrs both use the csmnt rda and that seems to make a fair racket which we don't mind as we both do it. She got into thisbhabbit of coming into the bedroom when I'm just waking up and in absolute silence starting to vape. Now that's fucking annoying.

Back
Top Bottom