What's new

Is Silent Vaping Possible?

sammyxd

Postman
Is there any way to at least reduce the sound of my vape? Either silence it or just make it quieter. By the sound I mean the fizzling of the juice, and mainly the air sounds when you inhale. I'm sure you know what I mean. I tried closing the airflow and turning the power down to about 30w but it really doesn't make much difference.

Different tanks are quieter..what are you using? I have an Aspire K1 on an ego battery.. Virtually silent. Serpent mini at 12.5w is almost silent if I wick it properly. My bigger tanks are noisy but that's to be expected.

I am sure a muffler could be invented but you are probably the only person in the market for one, it would probably significantly increase the size of the atty.

My drippers at about 20w make the odd pop that my partner hears, and that is about all. I can hear other sounds that I would not have thought about if you had not posted the question.

Earplugs or headphones would work, if you do not have to talk to people.

Earplugs or headphones would work, if you do not have to talk to people.
Its more about other people hearing, I'm not usually bothered, it just feels loud at night when everyone is in bed and i'm sat up vaping.
Different tanks are quieter..what are you using? I have an Aspire K1 on an ego battery.. Virtually silent. Serpent mini at 12.5w is almost silent if I wick it properly. My bigger tanks are noisy but that's to be expected.
I'm currently using an Isub G at 50w. I do have a K1 which I love but the coil is burnt out and I don't use it enough these days to warrant buying a new pack.

Unless folk are sleeping in the same room or your device is louder than any device I have heard, I do not think there is a problem.
If you are hiding your vaping from parents or other people then it probably sounds louder than it really is.

Unless folk are sleeping in the same room or your device is louder than any device I have heard, I do not think there is a problem.
If you are hiding your vaping from parents or other people then it probably sounds louder than it really is.
I did think it might just be me being paranoid. I'm more hiding it from my sister who's room is about 15ft across the hall. My parents turn a blind eye as they'd rather I vape than go back to smoking, but their only rule is not near my siblings.

I did think it might just be me being paranoid. I'm more hiding it from my sister who's room is about 15ft across the hall. My parents turn a blind eye as they'd rather I vape than go back to smoking, but their only rule is not near my siblings.

+1 to you being paranoid,
Your sister nor your parents can hear you vaping.

+1 to you being paranoid,
Your sister nor your parents can hear you vaping.
Alright I guess I'll just continue. If I don't get caught I know its ok, if I do I guess its a learning experience and I have to face the music haha. Thanks mate

youd only every hear it if you were listening out for it. 15ft between 2 doors/walls with possible background noise like a telly? No chance of hearing. hope thats case because seems abit weird just sat on edge of bed in a silent dark room, alone, wide-eyed trying to discretely vape...thought i was the only one that did that.

The noise of the air flow is one of the most important factors in my opinion on any atty. I've bought more than a few that were never used again after the first few puffs simply because they were too noisy. :23:

Back
Top Bottom