What's new

Is Vaping getting banned completly ?

do you think it might?
Vaping is definately banned in several countries, last count was around 47, probably more now. That as far as I know is an outright ban.

Many other countries have put restrictions on vaping in different degrees such as flavor bans etc.

Then you've got the USA with the shite that's going on over there.

As for Denmark, sounds like they are being hit with increased restrictions.

UK wise, we seem to be relatively untouched apart from the TPD restrictions. Fortunately we still promote vaping as a healthier alternative to smoking.

So in answer to your question, it's not looking good is it.

Vaping is definately banned in several countries, last count was around 47, probably more now. That as far as I know is an outright ban.

Many other countries have put restrictions on vaping in different degrees such as flavor bans etc.

Then you've got the USA with the shite that's going on over there.

As for Denmark, sounds like they are being hit with increased restrictions.

UK wise, we seem to be relatively untouched apart from the TPD restrictions. Fortunately we still promote vaping as a healthier alternative to smoking.

So in answer to your question, it's not looking good is it.

mostly third world countries though, no? i don’t think that vaping will be banned here, or anywhere in europe.

mostly third world countries though, no? i don’t think that vaping will be banned here, or anywhere in europe.
Not just third world countries. Argentina, Brazil, Cambodia, Thailand, Columbia, India, Mexico, Japan, Kuwait, Mexico, Singapore, Turkey and so on.

America, Australia, Hong Kong etc with severe restrictions.

Europe at the moment in the most look at vaping as a better alternative to smoking.

In my country Denmark they banned all premixed flavors. We can only buy Tobacco or Tobacco Menthol eliquids. Otherwise we can buy flavors and bases for DIY. But not all people know or will mix their liquids.

The 10ml Nicotine Shots got a price ramp, so its cost now almost 6£ each. So damn expensive. If you buy Nicotine shots from other EU countries (Much Cheaper) you will get a fine.

I'm really sure that the Tobacco companys lost many moneys since Vaping came out. And this is just a another trick for getting back to smoking. I think in near future they will ban it completly.
You can already see that many shops and online shops closed due to the new rules.

I don know how it is in England , but in Denmark its getting much harder to be a Vaper instead smoker.
Hi. Our Govt here has been trying very much so to ban it and even right now are doing their best to do so. Its a never ending battle here in Australia. We are hanging on by the skin of our teeth so to say!

Hi. Our Govt here has been trying very much so to ban it and even right now are doing their best to do so. Its a never ending battle here in Australia. We are hanging on by the skin of our teeth so to say!
Hi Tazz, yes have a few friends there that say the same. Pretty much identical to what's happening in the States.
Not good is it. Good luck and hope things improve for you there.

Hi Tazz, yes have a few friends there that say the same. Pretty much identical to what's happening in the States.
Not good is it. Good luck and hope things improve for you there.
Hi mate. I get emails about every 2 weeks from our Vaping Advocacy group here with petitions, send emails to this and that govt person, tell them why not to ban it, tell them why we shouldn't have Nic on prescription from Drs, etc etc. Naturally I do so.
Its nuts! I have enough in my freezer well stored to last until I kick the bucket I reckon if I keep vaping. But its ridiculous here. I went several yrs ago from Dr to Dr to Dr. Same reply "its illegal im not giving you a prescription to import it". Total bs, it was and at present is legal. But they have been falsely told by the Govt, utter BS, that its illegal. I even went to a Chemist and spoke to him. "No that's illegal". I then downloaded the info from the actual Govt site which said it "is legal with a prescription" The reply, "thats false you made it up". Went to the Drs and showed them site, the link "no, that's fake and made up".
Finally saw one, a Dr and showed him. He actually bothered to check out if it was right. He said "oh, I never knew that. Ok." He then asked me about vaping. i said "mate, I used to smoke, this is great, I feel great" Along those lines as it was a while ago now. I then told him what flavours I made, coffee, candy, licorice. He laughed and said well that sounds good and gave me a prescription which lasted 12 mths. You could at the time just get a certain amount each time importing it. So I did it the right way, over that period. Im ok now. But it's now getting utterly ridiculous here.
People can buy all the cigs and tobacco they like, no prescription, yet toxic kill crap. Vape, oh no, lets ban it.
OZ, lovely land, idiotic Govts.

Not just third world countries. Argentina, Brazil, Cambodia, Thailand, Columbia, India, Mexico, Japan, Kuwait, Mexico, Singapore, Turkey and so on.

America, Australia, Hong Kong etc with severe restrictions.

Europe at the moment in the most look at vaping as a better alternative to smoking.

aye, mostly.

Hi mate. I get emails about every 2 weeks from our Vaping Advocacy group here with petitions, send emails to this and that govt person, tell them why not to ban it, tell them why we shouldn't have Nic on prescription from Drs, etc etc. Naturally I do so.
Its nuts! I have enough in my freezer well stored to last until I kick the bucket I reckon if I keep vaping. But its ridiculous here. I went several yrs ago from Dr to Dr to Dr. Same reply "its illegal im not giving you a prescription to import it". Total bs, it was and at present is legal. But they have been falsely told by the Govt, utter BS, that its illegal. I even went to a Chemist and spoke to him. "No that's illegal". I then downloaded the info from the actual Govt site which said it "is legal with a prescription" The reply, "thats false you made it up". Went to the Drs and showed them site, the link "no, that's fake and made up".
Finally saw one, a Dr and showed him. He actually bothered to check out if it was right. He said "oh, I never knew that. Ok." He then asked me about vaping. i said "mate, I used to smoke, this is great, I feel great" Along those lines as it was a while ago now. I then told him what flavours I made, coffee, candy, licorice. He laughed and said well that sounds good and gave me a prescription which lasted 12 mths. You could at the time just get a certain amount each time importing it. So I did it the right way, over that period. Im ok now. But it's now getting utterly ridiculous here.
People can buy all the cigs and tobacco they like, no prescription, yet toxic kill crap. Vape, oh no, lets ban it.
OZ, lovely land, idiotic Govts.
That sounds a nightmare situation. A classic case of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing. I really do hope the situation there reverses and you can at least get back to normal.

This is my biggest beef with situations like this. Very few seem to bat an eyelid regarding the toxicity of cigarettes and the millions it kills each year, they keep making them and keep selling them. The evidence against cigarettes is overwhelming, yet they come down on vaping like a ton of bricks.

Vaping has been around now for quite a few years and the growing evidence is that it is helping soooooo many people get off the cancer sticks. Fortunately our government take notice of our health organisation stating its 95% safer than smoking.

What I find so amazing is these countries banning vaping YET do nothing about cigarettes. The excuses they sight are utter rubbish. Do these people that make the decisions really think we are that stupid to believe their reasons.

From my understanding, the majority of governments dont give a damm about the real facts, they are bean counters looking at money and lost revenue, not to fofet all the back handers that must take place.

The sooner this world gets its head out of its arse and looks at all the good vaping is doing by stopping all the deaths associated with smoking the better it will be.

Back
Top Bottom