What's new

iStick 30w & Nautilus Mini, new vapour user

red_stafford

Initiate
Hi all, I'm looking for a new setup for the wife, I'm hoping she will quit real cigs in favour of vaping, she's tried ego e-cigs before but only ever lasted roughly a week.

So the question is, is the above combo the best new vapour user setup I can buy and if not please advice.

Also can you guys tell me the best place to buy, I've been looking on Amazon.

Also what's the best liquid and again where to buy....

Cheers for reading guys, if I've missed anything please let me know [emoji106]

dunno about the best,but a great starting point.wish i'd started with kit like that rather than cig a likes and ego's

also i'm using a cloupor mini and nautilus mini set up as i type although now the wife and kids have buggered off i'll probably break out the melo and crank up the watts

Which you prefer ??

Yea she's tried the ego's and didn't get on with them, would these be much difference

yes it makes a difference,i can tailor power to suit the eliquid i'm vaping,but the added bonus with having a removable battery(read more on battery safety first)i can take a spare and not worry about mine going flat and having no mod to use.best of all i find the box mod more study and easier to hold than a pen type

id personally go with the 30watt istick over the clouper mini,its slightly less complicated and there might or might not be an issue with the clouper

id personally go with the 30watt istick over the clouper mini,its slightly less complicated and there might or might not be an issue with the clouper

Thanks, you got any opinions on the nautilus mini, is there a better option ?

Thanks, you got any opinions on the nautilus mini, is there a better option ?

ive never used one it was one of the tanks i skipped but it gets great things said about it and the only bad thing ive ever really read is the coils can be a bit hit and miss.

for the situation you want it for id say go with the nautilus. its supposed to be the best plug and play tank their is.

Back
Top Bottom