What's new

iStick 30w & Nautilus Mini, new vapour user

id personally go with the 30watt istick over the clouper mini,its slightly less complicated and there might or might not be an issue with the clouper

i wasn't recommending the cloupor,just using it as an example,if i hasn't have got it so cheap i'd have been looking at the istick or sigelli mini but the sig would have probably won on the removable battery front and only a pound differance.i do have an istick 50w due any time now thanks to the large battery capacity.as to the mini nautilus(it is good) i couldn't say if there are better,up til i won the aspire premium kit in a comp i'd always used a kayfun lite rba

i wasn't recommending the cloupor,just using it as an example,if i hasn't have got it so cheap i'd have been looking at the istick or sigelli mini but the sig would have probably won on the removable battery front and only a pound differance.i do have an istick 50w due any time now thanks to the large battery capacity.as to the mini nautilus(it is good) i couldn't say if there are better,up til i won the aspire premium kit in a comp i'd always used a kayfun lite rba

nah i realised that you wernt mate,sorry if my reply came across as i thought you were. although you would be well within your rights too anyway lol.

I have this exact setup and it is great for me. The istick 30w is a nice size and if you decide to change tanks to maybe a sub ohm tank, it will handle it down to 0.4 ohms

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

I used this setup for about 6 months and was really satisfied before moving to an Atlantis and Subtank. The nautilus mini was the first tank I had that never leaked and provided a good taste and experience. Would definitely recommend it for people starting out.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I have this exact setup and it is great for me. The istick 30w is a nice size and if you decide to change tanks to maybe a sub ohm tank, it will handle it down to 0.4 ohms

I don't understand this ohm's stuff

I used this setup for about 6 months and was really satisfied before moving to an Atlantis and Subtank. The nautilus mini was the first tank I had that never leaked and provided a good taste and experience. Would definitely recommend it for people starting out.

U still got the setup, would u sell ?

I don't understand this ohm's stuff

The coil inside the tanks have a resistance which is measured in ohms. The Nautilus mini has a resistance of 1.8 ohms. Whereas a sub ohm tank may have a resistance of 0.5 ohms. I wouldn't concern yourself too much with the electrical theory side at the moment. The set up you asked about is a good setup and the battery is such that you can use different tanks on it should you want.

U still got the setup, would u sell ?

I have an iStick 20 and mini nautilus. Would be happy to sell if you're interested. Probably have a handful of 12mg nic liquids I can throw in too.

I have an iStick 20 and mini nautilus. Would be happy to sell if you're interested. Probably have a handful of 12mg nic liquids I can throw in too.

What's the difference between the 20 & 30 is it battery size, PM me with price, could you post for delivery tomoz ?

Istick 30W + Nautilus Mini is a popular combo and is very good for people who are starting vaping. The value for money is great. I purchased mine from myepack.co.uk for £50. I can also confirm that this place sells genuine products. Istick can also be used with a large variety of other tanks should you wish to change your Nautilus Mini to something else in the future.

You will also need to get some good e-juice. bombvapes.co.uk has lots of reviews of various juice brands - have a look and decide what would suit you best. I also recommend getting a couple of spare coils for the Nautilus.

What's the difference between the 20 & 30 is it battery size
Istick 30W is an improved version which addressed the feedback that was received from the Istick 20W.
I haven't used the 20W myself so can't say much more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom