What's new

It's back in stock!!!!!!!!! DripworX

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1448991078.506802.jpg

REFRESHERS!!! [emoji106][emoji12][emoji23]

On a more serious note though, thank you Lee. Your customer service is fantastic. I'm off next week so I shall leave a full range review to say thank you for the samplers. [emoji108]

View attachment 71467

REFRESHERS!!! [emoji106][emoji12][emoji23]

On a more serious note though, thank you Lee. Your customer service is fantastic. I'm off next week so I shall leave a full range review to say thank you for the samplers. [emoji108]
No worries dude! Hope you enjoy them!

Those of you waiting for doughnut... Its now in stock.... @cloudcuckoo your order will be in the post in the morning! Anyone else that has emailed my via the website regarding pink lemonade and key lime cookie, I have replied to all your emails, in case they end up in your junk box.... There is now ONE bottle of lemonade in stock and key lime is expected to be in stock by tomorrow/Thursday

Cheers guys

Any codes? Potential first customer since Aerovape are closed for December so branching out

Now @puffinclouds there are some serious "packets" of sweeties I am noticing in recent pics. Hope my wee girl doesn't get upset tomorrow, as she has also seen these pics.

I am only just now trying pink lemonade, been on a liquid doughnut and scc binge for a while now. Must say it is very nice and refreshing. Oh and SCC has restored my faith in custard juices. "Legend". :2thumbsup:

I am only just now trying pink lemonade, been on a liquid doughnut and scc binge for a while now. Must say it is very nice and refreshing. Oh and SCC has restored my faith in custard juices. "Legend". :2thumbsup:
Don't know how you leave it so long! First thing I do when I get new juice is try a drop of them all in the dripper I want to try them all instantly lol!

Seriously I stil have some other brands unopened. Yeah I guess I'm just getting lazy, I give them all a good sniff and little lick though (dirty minds). Lemon biscuit was quality will need to order more again. Teatime just doesn't apeal to me, but the reviews sound great.

Back
Top Bottom