What's new

It's back in stock!!!!!!!!! DripworX

Seriously I stil have some other brands unopened. Yeah I guess I'm just getting lazy, I give them all a good sniff and little lick though (dirty minds). Lemon biscuit was quality will need to order more again. Teatime just doesn't apeal to me, but the reviews sound great.
Who dosnt like hot cross buns! ;)

I know I will probably order and love it, after all I hated custard e liquids now I've got one as ADV, lol.
Exactly the same here mate, what I think I'll love I hate and what I think I'll hate I love! Vaping is strange

Last few bottles of donut until the next batch now guys!

IMPORTANT information guys-

Due to a high volume of orders we may take a extra day or 2 to dispatch your orders, any orders placed before 18.00 today are packaged and will be posted tomorrow as usual.

Any orders placed after 18:00 today may have a slight delay in processing, were still aiming to get you your tasty juice as quickly as possible, we are getting snowed under with orders daily and are struggling to keep up. I just wanted to let you all know we will be aiming to dispatch all orders within 1-3 working days.

We are currently in the process of having our juice range stocked by other vendors to take the strain off of us a bit also. But for now guys, believe me were doing all we can as fast as we can without compromising quality!

As always orders are posted 1st class still.

The website will be fully stocked of all flavours within the next hour or so.

All this info will be posted on the website for Facebook and Instagram customers also

Thanks so much for all the support from all you apes every single one of you have been superb!

Cheers! Lee

Website stocked including CUSTOM ORDERS! I know a few are waiting @itsher is the only one I can think of off the top of my head

Zero nic and 6mg nic available now guys in all flavours 30ml and 100ml order via the custom mix section!

Back
Top Bottom