What's new

It's not a copper nemesis...

I do like these... A lot! All dependent on pricing really.
I'd love to be able to compare the voltage drop from this and my bosses Copper mod (Purely as I could see it annoying him... A lot!)

Well I was using mine in 18350 mode last night with a 1.3 ohm coil and I usually get a couple of hours out of a full charged battery and run it down to around 3.7 volts, but with this I thought ... Hang on this is still giving a good blast for the time I've been using the battery ?! So I gave it a check and had ran it down to 3.2 . I knew the volt drop was better but I was quite presently surprised :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Well I was using mine in 18350 mode last night with a 1.3 ohm coil and I usually get a couple of hours out of a full charged battery and run it down to around 3.7 volts, but with this I thought ... Hang on this is still giving a good blast for the time I've been using the battery ?! So I gave it a check and had ran it down to 3.2 . I knew the volt drop was better but I was quite presently surprised :)

That's the one thing that annoys me about the copper mod! I usually drip at 0.4/5 ohms on a dual coil.
Using it on the brass chi, is fun.
Using it on the copper mod, is mental. I like mental. Mental is hilarious.

That's the one thing that annoys me about the copper mod! I usually drip at 0.4/5 ohms on a dual coil.

Yeah this thing is mental and like rob said I don't know why we aren't all using copper mods if they perform well but I can see the appeal of ss and the like as there less hassle and easier to maintain

I'm not even using mine at the mo as I'm telling myself " its ok your allowed to get it dirty it will look better " lol

Sweet, I think I might give some smaller batteries a thorough test tomorrow. Did you see if the Panasonic fatties fit?

Yeah this thing is mental and like rob said I don't know why we aren't all using copper mods if they perform well but I can see the appeal of ss and the like as there less hassle and easier to maintain

I'm not even using mine at the mo as I'm telling myself " its ok your allowed to get it dirty it will look better " lol

Simple reason - Cost...
Looking at building a few mods for myself and a few others I know as a "See if I can do it"...
The cost of copper tubing in the UK at least, is... Very high :(

Yeah they do and even the big black efast one has plenty of room lol

Oh my, that's a game changer. 3400mAh ahoy they've got a 7a cut off so within spec for those staying above 0.6ohms, 0.7 to be on the safe side but then the pcb will kick in if it's stressed

*happyface*

impressive... most impressive

couldn't resist :) looks stunning, great job

Back
Top Bottom