What's new

iVapour. Any dealings with good or bad?

GROOF

Achiever
I'm after some aspire vivi nova-s and aspire mini vivi nova-s tanks and this seems to be the only place that has both in stock.

From my time reading the forum I haven't come across this vendor before and I'd rather buy from a place that has some presence here.

So does anyone know anything about them? Or does anyone know somewhere else I can get the above from in both SS and black?

Well established vendor with a good reputation for being trustworthy.

Ivapour are one of the 'old guard' when it comes to vendors.

Well established vendor with a good reputation for being trustworthy.

Ivapour are one of the 'old guard' when it comes to vendors.

Thanks steffijade, that's good to hear. I just haven't seen them mentioned here before. Not that I've read every post mind you.

With that being said does anyone know if there are discount codes for them? I didn't see them is the DC section but have seen on their site that they have a place to put a code. I'm not spending a great deal as it is but if I can save a little then that's good for me.

Thanks Blossom I did see that she had some. But didn't have a SS vivi nova. Only the black one. I really wanted one of each of both the mini and big size. I think maybe I'm being too picky though.

Super fast delivery. However my aspire mini nova came with a 2.1 ohm coil and not a 1.8 as advertised....but then I didn't bother complaining.

Whose that from Waspy vapegeek or ivapour?

On a side note how you finding the mini nova? I'm trying to find a tank that doesn't leak and doesn't bring up liquid into the mouth and I've heard good things about these aspire nova's.

That was ivapour. The Aspire mini nova is awesome. No leaking spitting or gurgling. The draw is a little tighter than a protank which is ok by me.

That was ivapour. The Aspire mini nova is awesome. No leaking spitting or gurgling. The draw is a little tighter than a protank which is ok by me.

Cool. Thanks Waspy Tighter than a protank sounds good to me as well. I give up on the protank. Nothing but hassle and air. The mini protank is better but still a little airy for my liking. Taped up one of the air holes and it's a bit better. Hoping that the nova's are going to be the answer.

Back
Top Bottom