What's new

Kizoku Unlimits £7.99 at ecigone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always put new Tanks in the Ultrasonic Cleaner as some still have Machine Oil or other stuff on them.
Think it will be tomorrow when i actually try it out. I don't know if to go Stock or Rebuildable. I read both are pretty decent.
I always use a ultrasonic cleaner too especially with new tanks because like you say there could be all sorts of crap on them from the factory, I do it with new drip tips and squonk bottles too.
I’m in the same dilemma with not knowing wether to start using this new tank with the stock coil or the rebuildable section but something is swaying me towards the stock coil as I haven’t tried one of those in a very long time since I started building my own and I don’t get much time to myself these days with my Mum staying with us.

I always use a ultrasonic cleaner too especially with new tanks because like you say there could be all sorts of crap on them from the factory, I do it with new drip tips and squonk bottles too.
I’m in the same dilemma with not knowing wether to start using this new tank with the stock coil or the rebuildable section but something is swaying me towards the stock coil as I haven’t tried one of those in a very long time since I started building my own and I don’t get much time to myself these days with my Mum staying with us.

Using my Unlimit with the Stock Coil and it's not bad as Stock Coils go. Don't know how long it will last but definitely going to put my own build in then. Got so many Tanks lately that i need to try plus 2 more Blotto's should arrive tomorrow.

Using my Unlimit with the Stock Coil and it's not bad as Stock Coils go. Don't know how long it will last but definitely going to put my own build in then. Got so many Tanks lately that i need to try plus 2 more Blotto's should arrive tomorrow.
Me too mate. I won a Destiny RTA in a competition here on the forum and then I ordered the Ether RTA because it was so cheap and I also ordered a Reload 26 because I really wanted one and now this one. They have all been cleaned except for the Ether but it’s just finding the time to research how to build them and then actually putting it into practice plus I’m always knackered by the time I do get some spare time to myself. I am determined not to buy any more for quite some time until I have mastered what I have lol. I’m glad to hear that the stock coil is decent mate, please do let me know how you get on when you put a build into it.

Well me saying that I wasn’t buying anymore gear just went straight out of the window because I saw a great deal here in the classifieds for some clone RTA’s that I wanted to try and for only £15 including postage. What’s a man to do when these things happen lol, her indoors won’t be very happy with me that’s for sure.:56:

PXL_20210702_155007084.jpg
PXL_20210702_155013757.jpg

First build in rta mode, @crustyfolker I have to tip my cap to you sir, with just the bottom airflow a little more than half way open it is extremely tasty :)

I cut my leads to 4mm then pulled the coil back up a bit, wicking was simple too, just enough to fill the channel... Very impressed :)

Even the stock coil isn't bad for flavour, looking forward to putting my own build onto it though.

You B'stards I wasn't going to buy anything else for a while.

That went well.
1 gunmetal.
1 silver
On the way.

I trust in @crustyfolker as he's the oracle.

It does look a big ol' lump though:17::17:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom