What's new

Letter back from Stephen lloyd - Eastbourne MP- few pointers please

Hi there, sorry if this comes out wrong or politically incorrect. But i'm old school (and proud of it ) say as you see. Read as many arguments and articles from all sides as I can take. And every time it comes down to something that works for most vs. those that will lose the most. A little example is the warehouse where I work. About 2 months there was 1 vaper, at that time I was smoking 20+ a day. Tried the patches etc. didn't work for me. Tried this lads vaper and was convinced. Has taken me 4 weeks to slowly come off the stinkies. In that time 5 others from my shift had started vaping, 3 already off the smokes. So the way I see, if 7 people from 1 shift in 1 warehouse have switched in 2 months, that's a fare bit of lost revenue. I'm not gonna do the maths but times that by the warehouses alone in the country = silly money. That brings me to my burning question. If we all stop smoking, buying lighters, tips, papers, etc. how much will my income tax go up by ?

they say its not about revenue but everybody knows it is really, and in a way your right things will go up if revenue goes down as they need x amount to run the country

Back
Top Bottom