What's new

LIquid one pound liquid

Lee

Vendor
Thought I'd share my opinion on one pound liquid after being recommended to try some by someone on this forum. Sorry if this Is on the wrong section.

Anyway I decided to have a go seeing ad they were just one pound each! I bought choco-nana ,black tobacco , pineapple, tropical fruit.

£5.50 delivered bargain!

Came the next day amazing service I couldn't believe how fast it got here!

Here are my thoughts:
Choco-nana: the smell is just amazing IMO I love this and can't put it down, for £1 this is just brilliant

Black tobacco: the liquorice is nice but the tobacco is vile reminds me of the cig-a-like cartomizer type flavour not nice unfortunately

Pineapple: one word... Vapable thats as far as I would go it's not horrible not nice either for a pound I guess its worth it.

Tropical fruit: again its not horrible its an average juice it does taste cheap IMO

So well done Liquid on making the choco-nana this is superb and the black tobacco would be much much better if the tobacco was changed.

Service was spot on can't fault that and all in all I felt like I had a super deal and will defiantly be back for more choco-nana

Thought I'd share incase anyone else was thinking about trying some

the only one i would really buy now after trying most of the fruit juice is the cherry menthol not too minty but could do with some more cherry in it and the choco nana is one i would`nt buy again no matter what i just could`nt vape it

Really strange how people taste things differently, my wife hates it also

Thanks for this review... I have decided to give it a go... Will you know what I think once it arrives :)

A colleague recommended these to me, I bought £10's worth.

Jam on toast, strawberry milk and mixed berry so far, devoid of flavour and a slightly chemical tinge of something, my colleague who rates these says Strawberry milk is his all day vape, to me these are the kind of liquids that put me of in the early days.

The flavourless liquids that are available I can probably put a few drops of decent concentrate in so not a completely wasted order.
Chico nana
Coconut
Pina colada, still left to try.

I will add, if it's lots of vapour you're after, the cloud range does what it says it does.

What was it GrimmGreen was saying...?
Thornton & Ross [UK Pharma] own Blend & Bottle - a white label e-liquid company that supplies One Pound Liquid & LiQuid.
Something like that anyway - don't shoot me - it's in this weeks Vlog thing which I may have seen. Or not.

I tried some about a year ago, but not to my taste. As has been said it all tasted a bit chemically to me some worse than others though. The tobacco ones seemed to be the worst leaving your mouth tasting like an old ashtray, which is why I took up Vaping in the fist place.

Try the high VG No.3. REALLY nice. £1 for 10ml???? When I think of some of the shi** I've vaped at £15.00 + for 30ml that got rave reviews from people. Makes my blood boil. Grrrrrrr. It does really....................... Grrrrr.

And the stuff I mean includes OHW (garbage), Dinner Lady range (tastes like a school science experiment) and Vape Wild....more chemicals....makes my blood boil.............GRrrrrrrrrrr (bares teeth).......

Back
Top Bottom