What's new

Looking for a new RTA, out the loop though.

What? thats your argument for proving me wrong? Wicking has nothing to do with RTAs producing less flavor then an RDA. Assume that in both instances the rebuildable is wicked perfectly.

I wont list out all the RTAs I've tried until you come up with a better answer.

In general most RTAs have a tank section that sits above the coils or has a raised chamber section. Even the smallest RTA tank raises the length from the top of the drip tip to the coil at least a half centimeter. That makes the vapor a longer distance to travel. Vape 101: Airflow is the killer of flavor. the closer you get the coils to your mouth the better the flavor. O Yea, plus did i mention you drip fresh eliquid on the coils?
The key to flavour is not simple as getting the coils as close to the mouth piece I'm afraid.
For the record RDA's can be inconsistent whereas rta's give consistency.
It used to be the case that rdas were mostly better at producing flavour but thats not the case these days as rta design has has a lot of investment and development over the last few years and their performance has vastly improved as a result.
Build a good rta well and it will out perform any rda imo.

What? thats your argument for proving me wrong? Wicking has nothing to do with RTAs producing less flavor then an RDA.

giphy-1.gif

Don't want to name the ones you've tried. Hmm. Wonder why. :hmm:

If you're looking for flavor I don't think you should be looking at RTAs. I think even the worst RDA has better flavor then the best RTA. But any way have you see the new Unity RTA? Its like the profile rda except in RTA form.
Wrong :D
So wrong :D

You guys are trolling. I guess thats what I get for coming in to an RTA thread and teach people about flavor. Good luck OP.

You guys are trolling. I guess thats what I get for coming in to an RTA thread and teach people about flavor. Good luck OP.
Teach people about flavour. Lol. You've obviously got a lot of learning to do first. It's always a good idea to learn before you try and teach. That way you'll actually know what you're talking about.

Remind me - what devices have you used again, to base your wildly untrue claim on?

Last edited:

Thanks for your input (sincerely), i'm well aware of the pros and cons with both RDA's and RTA's, i do use both but mostly RTA's for convenience, i just can't be arsed with dripping all the time, hell even 2ml tanks piss me off, i like a good 6ml on board!

FWIW, i do disagree with you, a good RTA is as good as a good RDA and better than a poor RDA, and there is a lot of good RTA's to choose from these days so no need to pick up a bad one.

Back
Top Bottom