What's new

Looking for a new tank

I was disappointed with the Nautilus 3 at first but it definitely grew on me. Be prepared to try all the coils, there are lots of varieties available. I also had an issue where my mod was making the coils taste burnt and swapped it for a better one but you should be ok with a dna.

The 1 ohm mesh was my favourite but I needed the bigger drip tip and a bit more airflow.

It really is a lovely made tank, solid and reassuring. I also paid a few quid for the 4 ml glass which is thinner than the original and gives better capacity.

@jman316 do you say in the thread anywhere what the liquid is you are using? i am wondering if it might be too high in vg, and the coils are struggling with it.

i would disregard the comments about not have control of the power. there are hundreds of devices about like that and people happily use them. like you say, the tank and coils will have been designed to suit the power the mod provides.

So I've decided to go the Nautilus 3 route.

I'm looking at UK vendor..ecigarettedirect.co.uk.
Are they legit? Their prices are slightly cheaper than a few other sites I've looked at!

They're a good vendor but if you haven't bought it yet then have a look here as it's free delivery over £15 and 10% off your first order. https://www.theelectroniccigarette.co.uk/aspire-nautilus-3-tank

As others have said pick up a 4ml glass for it too. I've currently got the 1ohm coil in it at 8 watts and 1mm air hole, it's a lovely vape.

Back
Top Bottom