What's new

Review Lounn's Nectar by Chuff Stuff

MrTeaTime

Legend
Tobacco Juice.......

Whenever I think of tobacco, its either manabush's powwow, or ANY of the blacknote range, and a good deal of the HOL line up...the cellar reserve is an outstanding juice...So when i saw that @diva had a new tobacco based juice i had to give it a go

http://www.chuffstuff.co.uk/product/lounn-s-nectar

As always, postage is pretty quick from Chuff Stuff, this was ordered last Sunday, and it arrived on the Tuesday. With the discount, this came in at £12 delivered for 30mls.

Good to see that child safe screw caps are standard now, along with a cool gold label...

2016-02-24%2011.34.03_zpsapzu74bg.jpg

The website describes this as....

"Lounn's Nectar is an apple butterscotch Tobacco falvour.

Very Light Apple, medium butterscoth, medium tobacco.

All round a great juice that develops with age. The longer it steeps the sweeter the butterscotch develops"

Im not sure if its a typo on the website, but the site says that this is a 70/30 VG blend, whereas the bottle states that it is a 80/20 VG blend...and 6mg nic

Equipment used was my SnowWolf and Griffin coiled at 0.28ohms and 65 watts, and a Lush RDA coiled at 0.25ohms and 85 watts...

So, onto the juice....

Now, the first thing i got from this was a throat hit....and at 88 watts, it was a bit of a shock....My usual build is around 0.17, so i swapped over from the 13 heavens and onto the lush.....

The tobacco from this juice is something that ive not tasted for a good while...its very much like an American Type RY4...the caramel gives this a sweetness and the apple gives a little fruity lift.

Ive got to be honest and say that i struggled a little with this juice as it has a sort of a "dry" flavour. The tobacco/caramel blend works ok together, but for my taste, i need either more caramel, or a deeper, richer tobacco for this to really work for me. At higher wattages it came together a little more, but with the throat hit i had to keep winding the wattage down as it was becoming a little harsh. The apple comes right at the very end of the inhale, and brings a nice litte appley sweetness to the juice.

I did contact @diva about steep times, and as always Heather got back to me straight away and said that it might need a little time to steep, so maybe i'll give this another week or so. Saying that, i did pop it in the ultrasonic....

20160224_113029_zpshzfs8pjn.jpg

I should mention that taste is so subjective, and what i say, is MY opinion ;)

Tobacco Juice.......

Whenever I think of tobacco, its either manabush's powwow, or ANY of the blacknote range, and a good deal of the HOL line up...the cellar reserve is an outstanding juice...So when i saw that @diva had a new tobacco based juice i had to give it a go

http://www.chuffstuff.co.uk/product/lounn-s-nectar

As always, postage is pretty quick from Chuff Stuff, this was ordered last Sunday, and it arrived on the Tuesday. With the discount, this came in at £12 delivered for 30mls.

Good to see that child safe screw caps are standard now, along with a cool gold label...

2016-02-24%2011.34.03_zpsapzu74bg.jpg

The website describes this as....

"Lounn's Nectar is an apple butterscotch Tobacco falvour.

Very Light Apple, medium butterscoth, medium tobacco.

All round a great juice that develops with age. The longer it steeps the sweeter the butterscotch develops"

Im not sure if its a typo on the website, but the site says that this is a 70/30 VG blend, whereas the bottle states that it is a 80/20 VG blend...and 6mg nic

Equipment used was my SnowWolf and Griffin coiled at 0.28ohms and 65 watts, and a Lush RDA coiled at 0.25ohms and 85 watts...

So, onto the juice....

Now, the first thing i got from this was a throat hit....and at 88 watts, it was a bit of a shock....My usual build is around 0.17, so i swapped over from the 13 heavens and onto the lush.....

The tobacco from this juice is something that ive not tasted for a good while...its very much like an American Type RY4...the caramel gives this a sweetness and the apple gives a little fruity lift.

Ive got to be honest and say that i struggled a little with this juice as it has a sort of a "dry" flavour. The tobacco/caramel blend works ok together, but for my taste, i need either more caramel, or a deeper, richer tobacco for this to really work for me. At higher wattages it came together a little more, but with the throat hit i had to keep winding the wattage down as it was becoming a little harsh. The apple comes right at the very end of the inhale, and brings a nice litte appley sweetness to the juice.

I did contact @diva about steep times, and as always Heather got back to me straight away and said that it might need a little time to steep, so maybe i'll give this another week or so. Saying that, i did pop it in the ultrasonic....

20160224_113029_zpshzfs8pjn.jpg

I should mention that taste is so subjective, and what i say, is MY opinion ;)
Nice one chunty top reveiw as expected, I will need to get onto this one asap as I am well into me baccy liquids now.

Back
Top Bottom