What's new

Manabush e-liquids and my new Aga

blademansw

Achiever
Well, as some of you may know, I had sort of steered away from Tobacco styled e-liquids since I started vaping. I had tried a few from bestcigliquid and they were quite nice, but nothing epic.

So Panter was digging at me that he purchased the complete pack of Manabush liquids, but I had to wait for payday. Payday came, and some of the juices were unavailable so in desperation, I emailed through and got a rapid reply saying that he would try and find some to make up the pack.

It went live on the website, I clicked "Buy" and completed the painless checkout procedure. If only I had known what I had set in motion.

Yesterday, vape mail arrived (day after ordering thank you), and I was so excited I swear I let out a little wee, but I thought "calm down Blade, lets give these juices the care and love they deserve", so I decided to rebuild and sterlise everything, including a Mini Protank 3, Aspire ET-S, Fogger and my new Aga T7 that I had been waiting to set up.

First to get done was the Mini Protank 3, which if you are not familiar with it, is a super little tank, especially when rebuilt with a single coil and a cotton or voodoo wick.

In went some Chiricahua Sun. Patience Blade... Patience. Right, thats it, I'm having it. OMFG, what the hell has just exploded into my mouth, its like a liquid version of heaven, a mild tobacco base with some kind of biscuit.. I am getting sort of like a Hobnob taste. Whatever it is... lush.

Ding ding, round two. Load up a modified and rewicked Aspire ET-S with some Coyote Coconut. Let that sit for a couple of minutes, and yet again OMFG. A dark taste with a distinct coconut overtone. I am sure I detected something spicy in there, like cloves? IDK. Whatever, this again is lush.

Round 3, Fill up the freshly built Aga T7 with some Powwow Sauce. Which I built following the various build videos on the net, and this is where the pain began :banghead:

I filled the syringe up with around 4ml of Powwow, and start getting it in there. As this is a top loader, I left it on my (for me) very expensive Sigelei 30W where it had been sitting since testing the resistance etc. Open the air holes up, and stare in disbelieve as a torrent of Powwow comes flooding in an unstoppable manner out of the air holes, all over the screen of the Sigelei and all over me.

I frantically grab kitchen towel to stop the biblical flood, desperately closing the air holes, and turning the device upside down. But its too late, in this brief period the whole contents of the tank have shat out all over me and the device.

I clean it all up, so I stripped it back to the deck and checked all the wicking, its all fine, it must have had a funny moment. I reassembled it all, and filled it up again with Powwow. I opened the air holes, and nothing came out, so I stuck it on the mod and cracked on. I got just enough vapes out of it to tell that this is a really lovely juice before it again shat the lot out over the device. Luckily I was prepared this time and I had kitchen towel to hand.

There was nothing I could do to save the Powwow from oblivion, so I cleaned up the mess, and sent an email off (strongly) expressing my disgust at the RBA I had wasted this delicious juice on, not once, but twice

I had an email back from ZT commiserating with my plight. You sir, are a true gentlemen!!!!!!!!!!!!

After further investigations today, it appears that the Aga airlocked, which was probably caused by the green plastic needle I used to fill the Aga up, I really needed to use a hypodermic needle to avoid pushing the juice through the chimney and also airlocking it. They really should re-design this top fill with either a bigger grub screw, or a vent screw.

On the flip side though, I have been tooting on the Chiri and the Coyote most of the day today (with a few By Jove interludes thanks to PlumeBlu) and they are quite frankly excellent juices that I really wish I had ordered months ago. I reserve judgement on the Powwow, but the initial impression was "Epic"

So if you are at the start of your vaping journey, or part of the way through, or even if you think don't like tobacco flavours, do yourself a favour and get some of these in. I fail to see how you could be disappointed!

I can't wait to crack open the last 3 juices in the pack now..... so updates will follow.

Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom

Nice write-up fella :)
Having also experienced the pain of watching what feels like litres of precious juice gushing over everything except your lungs where it should be, I know what you went through :(
There's a lot to be said for the little iClear30's!!

blademansw

"Told you" :grin2:

The only problem is now manabush is becoming "mainstream" how is he gona keep up with the mixing to meet demand!

:anyone:

Last edited:
Nice write-up fella :)
Having also experienced the pain of watching what feels like litres of precious juice gushing over everything except your lungs where it should be, I know what you went through :(
There's a lot to be said for the little iClear30's!!

Nature vapes minis ... they are freaking awesome

I was eyeing these up the other day as it happens, it was just the price that put me off as I'm developing a serious love affair with the aerotank V2.
Are they worth the money in your opinion?

I was eyeing these up the other day as it happens, it was just the price that put me off as I'm developing a serious love affair with the aerotank V2.
Are they worth the money in your opinion?

Got mine yesterday and been using it ever since ;)

Oh I see, favouritism.. You tell Panter to get the cheapest, and me to get a GP Heron Lmfao :-)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Oh I see, favouritism.. You tell @Panter to get the cheapest, and me to get a GP Heron Lmfao :-)

Only because you dragged your heels ordering the box set.
And, 'cause I don't have a man bag... :rotflmao:

Only because you dragged your heels ordering the box set.
And, 'cause I don't have a man bag... :rotflmao:

It's not come yet, I have to wait for fast tech lol

Back
Top Bottom