What's new

Manabush e-liquids and my new Aga

Will the Manabush Liquids still be Lush in a Bog-Standard Mini Protank 2...or is it just for the esoteric, expensive Kit?:18:....Deffo fancy trying!

Will the Manabush Liquids still be Lush in a Bog-Standard Mini Protank 2...or is it just for the esoteric, expensive Kit?:18:....Deffo fancy trying!

There's some blurb on the website about the best way to vape it, but basically, you don't want to get it too hot.
I've been vaping it through aerotanks, and it's bloody lovely through those :)

They taste fine in a standard clearomser/protank type jobby.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Ive vaped it through a starter kanger evod tank with evod battery and through my mods / rebuildable tanks. Its all good ;)

Thanks! I did read the recs on their site....& noticed that samples only in 12mg tho'...<1/2 what I'm on at mo'......

Thanks! I did read the recs on their site....& noticed that samples only in 12mg tho'...<1/2 what I'm on at mo'......

I believe that the mixing Wizard himself did say that the 6mg would be available from sometime Friday :)
But, drop him a line and check, 'cause I'm often wrong!

I believe that the mixing Wizard himself did say that the 6mg would be available from sometime Friday :)
But, drop him a line and check, 'cause I'm often wrong!

I think he meant he is on 24 atm

Sent from my couch using the internetz....

Back
Top Bottom