What's new

Manabush

The original Nokomis was the GOAT
You know - personally (I don’t know if it’s years of familiarity) I prefer the tribute stuff - and firewater.

it’s easy to get bored with something after 5 or 6 years tho!

Yeah - all the rum :)

Sounds fantastic. An order will be going in on payday. I'll say hello in the notes.

Just on the Firewater #1. Subtle. Much milder than what I've tried so far out of the Nokomis range, but most enjoyable. The Base Zero and Tribute shortfills are still steeping.

Great stuff, mate.

You know - personally (I don’t know if it’s years of familiarity) I prefer the tribute stuff - and firewater.

it’s easy to get bored with something after 5 or 6 years tho!
Fair enough I’ll try some, any codes for me chief?​

Fair enough I’ll try some, any codes for me chief?​
There is a 20% no code needed discount on till midnight tomorrow .. you can also attach the POTV12 code on top of that ...

Sounds fantastic. An order will be going in on payday. I'll say hello in the notes.

Just on the Firewater #1. Subtle. Much milder than what I've tried so far out of the Nokomis range, but most enjoyable. The Base Zero and Tribute shortfills are still steeping.

Great stuff, mate.
Leave tribute the longest - that benefits from as long as you can give it.

most of the base zero is ok fairly quickly

nut custard, banoffee custard, eggnog and toffee creme x need the longest.

Leave tribute the longest - that benefits from as long as you can give it.

most of the base zero is ok fairly quickly

nut custard, banoffee custard, eggnog and toffee creme x need the longest.
Cheers, fella. I've got plenty of 10ml's still to sample, so I'm in no rush. Rather leave 'em for a bit then I can tuck into them whilst the next batch steeps.

its got to be chirkahlua sun for me love the stuff also in tribute range

Last edited:
This Chirkahlia Sun is a little bit special. And it's just the original I'm on. Bloody amazing. How do they do it?

Back
Top Bottom