What's new

memzey's mixes

I don't mind sweet liquids...

I don't have JF Yellow Cake either though.

I have FW Cake Batter Dip which might be interesting, that's certainly sweet and has bakery notes and, like you say about Lembas Bread, it has a bit of a fruity undertone too. Less boring than just adding cookie and making it more like a cookie anyway.

... do you think I could just push the WF cinnamon pastry higher? ... or add 2% cap cinnamon dainish swirl?
I haven't tried the CAP but the WF is a really good concentrate. V3 of this recipe had higher WF CP and worked well. The only issue was that the cinnamon (which is not unpleasant at all) pushed the other flavours around a bit so I toned it down. Here it is for reference:
UpzklQC.png

If you intend to add some ingredients for complexity/subtlety then whatever you choose will need to be fairly robust if it's to stand up to the cinnamon pastry at 3%. The other thing you could do is up the Graham Crust (another favourite of mine).

This one could prove to be a bit divisive; It has a nice, well rounded flavour and great mouthfeel but is cinnamon forward which can put some people off. Cinnamon in a vape is either your cup of tea or it isn't. Needs about 2 weeks steeping before it's ready to vape.
pnr0jFO.png

@Simon G
This looks like my sort of vape so will give it a try once I've picked up the missing couple of concs.
Thank you for posting @memzey Jewish more people shared their mixology successes. :2thumbsup:

For mixing, where does everyone get their bottles from?
https://www.ibottles.co.uk/
A really good UK manufacturer and the cheapest place I have found by far. I buy bottles from them by the dozen. My last order included 30 or something 15ml bottles for testing single flavours and recipes. I can't recommend them highly enough (no I don't work there or have an interest :)) .

https://www.ibottles.co.uk/
A really good UK manufacturer and the cheapest place I have found by far. I buy bottles from them by the dozen. My last order included 30 or something 15ml bottles for testing single flavours and recipes. I can't recommend them highly enough (no I don't work there or have an interest :)) .
Nice one mate, thank you.

This looks like my sort of vape so will give it a try once I've picked up the missing couple of concs.
Thank you for posting @memzey Jewish more people shared their mixology successes. :2thumbsup:
Thank you for keeping this section of the forum alive for much of the last year! I'm hoping this will agitate some more activity among mixing apes so we can up our collective game by sharing ideas and inspirations. Re; the cinnamon dough ball - I can mix a bottle of that and pop it in the post to you if you fancy trying before buying? It will still need to steep though.

Thanks to @memzey and everyone for the advice and the recipes. Banging!

PG/VG bottle orders are in. I’ve ordered some new bottles and the concentrates. I’m focused and in the mixing zone. I now wait, mix, steep and then wonder how I’ve messed it up so badly:14:

Thank you for keeping this section of the forum alive for much of the last year! I'm hoping this will agitate some more activity among mixing apes so we can up our collective game by sharing ideas and inspirations. Re; the cinnamon dough ball - I can mix a bottle of that and pop it in the post to you if you fancy trying before buying? It will still need to steep though.
Thank you thats very kind of you.
TBH I've got juice coming out my ears atm and I'm only a couple of concentrates short so thank you for the offer but I'm sure I'll like it as the flavour profiles are my bag so I'll just add the missing ones to my next order.
I've probably got around 5-6 litres of various mixes floating around.
Obviously I'll report back once mixed and sampled.

Just curious, do people of Jewish descent make better mixers?

Back
Top Bottom