What's new

Mexico banned ecigs!

Joanneg87

Postman
Has anyone been recently? I went in may and was fine but im due to go in april and starting to panic

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Me and Mrs VC were thinking about getting a Chihuahua. After hearing this they can fuck right off if they think i'm having one of their dogs in my house.

Yep. You can buy a half kilo of coke, a machine gun and smoke counterfeit tabs but you'll be locked away for vaping.

I blame Speedy Gonzalez.

Only one question beckons... Does Mexico have a thriving tobacco growing industry ?

Yes they do..........

Mexican tobacco growers: Economically shunned by industry, still used as lobbyists | Center for Public Integrity

In Mexico “the anti-tobacco campaigns didn’t hit farmers as hard as the companies’ global strategies have,” said Javier Castellón, a senator representing western Mexico’s Nayarit state, a swath of humid terrain once known as the Gold Coast because of the value of its tobacco crops.
In Mexico City protests in recent years, farmers have been vocal and proud to stand up for their business, even if some who attended the marches said they'd received stipends for doing so.

Last edited:
It doesn't make sense. The tobacco farmers are being forced out due to poor profits, the industry is declining, the governments must be getting less revenue & now they don't want vaping either. There's too much to this for my little fish brain.

If my time living in South America is anything to go by, they can have all the laws they want but that doesn't mean anything. Latino laws are more advisory - an indication of when a bribe is appropriate.

yes im afraid its true
me and the wife have just got back. whilst at the airport the wife got out her mod and had a shifty vape.
one of the aiport staff saw her and called the armed security.
i absolutely shit myself i thought they were going tequila.

Back
Top Bottom