What's new

Missing Vape Mail

Joey-emilio

Hi you beautiful lot. I'm currently experiencing issues with a vape mail order from the UK site Vape Liquid Co., who I've ordered from before without any issues. However having placed the order on the 12th of this month with tracked 48 hour delivery my items still haven't arrived.

Having previously messaged the retailer to which the only communication is via email (due to no registered phone number) I was told that 'they would look into this', this response came 5 days ago.

Having been amicable in my correspondence to them and asking for a refund of £40 which is a lot of money for me, I'm still yet to receive a response to them. I've now been waiting 14 days or so for my order to arrive to me. Having previously also rang Royal Mail to clarify with them and to enquire the whereabouts of said parcel, they told me over the phone that they are still awaiting to receive the parcel themselves. I keep checking the tracking information on a daily basis and it's not even updating. I'm literally at my wit's end as I'm seriously running low on e-liquid with only a few days or so left of juice.

Due to isolating still , due to Covid and not trusting the lapsed rules of being able to go out to shops due to too many covidiots, I really don't know what to do about this mail order anymore.

Any suggestions will be most appreciated. My only other option I feel is getting in touch with my bank and asking them to return the money to me if it's even viable for them to do so.

T.I.A

I've used these guys a lot over the past few years for the Buy Two Get Two Free deal (probably over £400 worth of orders) and only 1 has taken longer than the expected amount of time to arrive.

If you're having no luck with email maybe try contact them via their Twitter? It's not something I use personally but a mate at work swears by it for getting answers/resolution from companies/stores etc who he feels have given him a shitty service as he says they tend to be a bit more pro-active when it's public.

https://twitter.com/smiths_sauces

Hope you get it sorted one way or another.

I've used these guys a lot over the past few years for the Buy Two Get Two Free deal (probably over £400 worth of orders) and only 1 has taken longer than the expected amount of time to arrive.

If you're having no luck with email maybe try contact them via their Twitter? It's not something I use personally but a mate at work swears by it for getting answers/resolution from companies/stores etc who he feels have given him a shitty service as he says they tend to be a bit more pro-active when it's public.

https://twitter.com/smiths_sauces

Hope you get it sorted one way or another.
That's the main reason I use them as well, for the deals they offer. Yet having previously emailed them at least 3 times now, I've had one response and the previous 2 emails being ignored.

Hi you beautiful lot. I'm currently experiencing issues with a vape mail order from the UK site Vape Liquid Co., who I've ordered from before without any issues. However having placed the order on the 12th of this month with tracked 48 hour delivery my items still haven't arrived.

Having previously messaged the retailer to which the only communication is via email (due to no registered phone number) I was told that 'they would look into this', this response came 5 days ago.

Having been amicable in my correspondence to them and asking for a refund of £40 which is a lot of money for me, I'm still yet to receive a response to them. I've now been waiting 14 days or so for my order to arrive to me. Having previously also rang Royal Mail to clarify with them and to enquire the whereabouts of said parcel, they told me over the phone that they are still awaiting to receive the parcel themselves. I keep checking the tracking information on a daily basis and it's not even updating. I'm literally at my wit's end as I'm seriously running low on e-liquid with only a few days or so left of juice.

Due to isolating still , due to Covid and not trusting the lapsed rules of being able to go out to shops due to too many covidiots, I really don't know what to do about this mail order anymore.

Any suggestions will be most appreciated. My only other option I feel is getting in touch with my bank and asking them to return the money to me if it's even viable for them to do so.

T.I.A
Get a video doorbell. Whether or not it was stolen, it might also show it not being delivered. I like that new one that whistles when it catches someone...seems very effective (or it lets em know theres a camera so they can smash it, lol)

Also, from a companies p.o.v. u shoulda just asked for an exchange, or a resend, not a refund. Im not saying u did anything wrong, but typically places will replace stuff without question, but getting them to hand cash back to u is like pulling teeth

Edit-if u find video doorbells look creepy, like me, just get a one with wireless sec cam hooked up to it in a different place

Last edited:
Get a video doorbell. Whether or not it was stolen, it might also show it not being delivered. I like that new one that whistles when it catches someone...seems very effective (or it lets em know theres a camera so they can smash it, lol)

Also, from a companies p.o.v. u shoulda just asked for an exchange, or a resend, not a refund. Im not saying u did anything wrong, but typically places will replace stuff without question, but getting them to hand cash back to u is like pulling teeth

Edit-if u find video doorbells look creepy, like me, just get a one with wireless sec cam hooked up to it in a different place
Hi there buddie. Thanks for the information on checking cameras however due to this being delivered to my friend's house who I'm staying with for a while , she has cameras covering most angles of the property and have previously checked them also, rewinding live feed each morning. Other vape mail I have ordered has arrived within a day or two.

I understand your reasons for asking for an exchange or a resend from a vendors point of view as it is typically easier. However the amount I paid, may seam a small amount to some people, but for people like myself on a low income it's a lot of money to be paying for something that has taken far too long to arrive. I do appreciate and acknowledge what you've said though

There are 3,908 other companies registered at the same address as this company.
That may just be 3908 websites with slightly different appearences selling the same product, if u flood google like that your site always shows up near the top...ahh modern business.

And nah man, all money is valuable money, lol, dont think that at all, but from a business owners pov, he just sent u a product which u claim u never got and want your money back. If he wasnt instantly suspicious, thats where i would be buying all my juice from now on, and half of it will never show up, lol

Back
Top Bottom