What's new

mission impossible:

ive just tried a couple of sites for mine and it does international shipping but doesnt let you calculate a price as you have to pick a state and they are all in the usa. leave it blank and it fails.

Spent a good hour searching in the middle of the night last night whilst our new born baby was screaming the house down. Unfortunately I could not find a vender outside the USA but it did help take my mind off the constant ‘WAAHHHH WAAHHHHHH’

where the fook is Tom Cruise when you need him.

3 american supplier in stock but only 2 ships internationaly. first one only accepts amazon pay so no good for me.
finally got a reply from the second one on facebook and he said due to law they are not allowed to ship nic out of america but i did pick zero nic. mentioned that again but hes not replied since :(

where the fook is Tom Cruise when you need him.

3 american supplier in stock but only 2 ships internationaly. first one only accepts amazon pay so no good for me.
finally got a reply from the second one on facebook and he said due to law they are not allowed to ship nic out of america but i did pick zero nic. mentioned that again but hes not replied since :(

Sounds like Bullshit

Back
Top Bottom