What's new

Mod for Steamcrave 30mm tank

Daft Vaper

Postman
Hey

Looking for a mod that will carry the above. In the last couple of years I have used cheap mods like the Vaporstorm Puma and the Radar as they are so light but they don’t last and if you can’t get a good deal you begrudge paying the same price you would pay for a more robust mod. As I can’t seem to find a decent price for a new puma maybe it’s time to trade weight for better quality - thoughts very welcome

many thanks

Hey

Looking for a mod that will carry the above. In the last couple of years I have used cheap mods like the Vaporstorm Puma and the Radar as they are so light but they don’t last and if you can’t get a good deal you begrudge paying the same price you would pay for a more robust mod. As I can’t seem to find a decent price for a new puma maybe it’s time to trade weight for better quality - thoughts very welcome

many thanks

It all really depends on what you want
Buy cheap buy twice
Smok scar-18
Geekvape aegis legend
These will hold a 30mm rta
Or build your own like this below
5.jpg

2.jpg

Think i only have my 2 Hadron's and 2 Odin's that will take a 30mm, thought i might have had more but can't think of any atm.

@Daft Vaper the new Odin v2 will take a 30mm and in my opinion you can not go wrong with a Odin. I have the original Odin 250c DNA and I have had over 70000 puffs on that.

I've been using Lost Vape Grus mods for a few years as my daily drivers. Bulletproof and will take a 30mm tank neatly. Single 21700.

Getting a bit old so may be harder to find but should be cheap if you can.

I've been using Lost Vape Grus mods for a few years as my daily drivers. Bulletproof and will take a 30mm tank neatly. Single 21700.

Getting a bit old so may be harder to find but should be cheap if you can.

Never thought of the GRUS, That's a couple more i have that take 30mm.

The Aspire Deco is also worth a look if you can find one, you have to hold the battery in with your thumbnail when you close the slidey door to avoid snagging the edge of the battery wrap. Other than that it's a solid mod.

Thanks everyone - I had a Grus and forgot about it - spent two days looking for the damn thing

So some great tips from you all that I have been trying to follow up on but:
  • There aren’t as many vendors as there used to be selling mods etc
  • Most mods come in kits
Good deals are few and far between - for example I expected to pick up a Grus for £25 (I paid £20 for the one I mislaid. So any suggestions on good vendors most welcome

Back
Top Bottom