What's new

Mod for Steamcrave 30mm tank

You have to just keep looking like we have too, i can go weeks without seeing something i want that is priced what i would be willing to pay, a good few times i have been looking for something and it's turned up in the Classifieds, bought loads of good quality items cheap on here, patience is a virtue. I am wanting a Stubby 21 but there is no way i am willing to pay £125 for one, so i buy other things instead, it will come down in price eventually, i hope.
Update from me I went through the Postie thread looking for vendors I hadn’t searched on etc and went through to Vaping 101 - saw a Smok Rigel that looked big enough, asked a question, they confirmed it would fit so despite poor reviews I have ordered one - if I can buy a Vaporstorm puma then I can buy this. It buys me some time to find another dual battery but highlight was I could pay with PayPal

Update from me I went through the Postie thread looking for vendors I hadn’t searched on etc and went through to Vaping 101 - saw a Smok Rigel that looked big enough, asked a question, they confirmed it would fit so despite poor reviews I have ordered one - if I can buy a Vaporstorm puma then I can buy this. It buys me some time to find another dual battery but highlight was I could pay with PayPal

I would have gone for the offer that @John R gave you. But it's your choice, i have a couple of GRUS but like them too much to part with them, Not sure but think the SC Hadron Mini will take a 30mm and it's a DNA 100, Only £60 on ecigone. Was looking at one myself but thinking the Dovpo Riva 250C Next, well today it is.

I would have gone for the offer that @John R gave you. But it's your choice, i have a couple of GRUS but like them too much to part with them, Not sure but think the SC Hadron Mini will take a 30mm and it's a DNA 100, Only £60 on ecigone. Was looking at one myself but thinking the Dovpo Riva 250C Next, well today it is.
Yeah I like the Grus and it’s a great offer but I would love to find the one I have- tonight or tomorrow I will give up though - did find a broken Sigelei though (why did I keep it)

Well a catalogue of disaster - for a start it wasn’t Vaping 101 it was Vape Club - now sit down and don’t fall off your chair.
I asked Vape Club ‘does the Rigel support a 30mm Steamcrave tank’ they replied ‘ yes it will support a 30mm tank’. It arrived, I put batteries in, put the tank on and took a draw and all was fine till I looked at it- it overhung. The more astute will realise that not all Vaping suppliers know what they are taking about as I didn’t add without overhang! So after raising an issue I was told the response was correct as the mod will work. Terrible response in my opinion as I didn’t ask for a refund I simply asked what could be done.
So if there is a moral to this tale it is this - if you have to ask Vape Club a question you might be better shopping somewhere else

Well a catalogue of disaster - for a start it wasn’t Vaping 101 it was Vape Club - now sit down and don’t fall off your chair.
I asked Vape Club ‘does the Rigel support a 30mm Steamcrave tank’ they replied ‘ yes it will support a 30mm tank’. It arrived, I put batteries in, put the tank on and took a draw and all was fine till I looked at it- it overhung. The more astute will realise that not all Vaping suppliers know what they are taking about as I didn’t add without overhang! So after raising an issue I was told the response was correct as the mod will work. Terrible response in my opinion as I didn’t ask for a refund I simply asked what could be done.
So if there is a moral to this tale it is this - if you have to ask Vape Club a question you might be better shopping somewhere else
Oh and they can’t refund (didn’t ask) as I had used it!! Sounds like they have passed the Basil Fawlty customer service course

Get yourself a gen200. Great mod and this is it with a 30mm aromamizer plus V2. Probably less than 1mm of overhang.
IMG20230808213446.jpg
IMG20230808213157.jpg
IMG20230808214416.jpg

Back
Top Bottom