What's new

Mrs Lord & Co - Custard Cream

Nope, it's 18mg, well, according to the front label anyway, I did order an 18! :)

RrwWzSa.jpg

Also, just a quick addition to the review.

1) Not been able to put this stuff down.

2) I went to a couple of vaping shops at the weekend and gave all the staff a toot, I struggled to get my PV back from them :grin2: they all loved it.

Mines 18 should arrive in the morning so im going to check? Strange one

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Well I do hope MrLord can shed some light on it. I would hate to think it's been mislabeled :( But, its the kind of thing the Antz look for...

The 2.4% is the amount of nicotine in the total mixture (i would assume) as my bottle is 18mg.
Although i could be wrong as i was with the pg/vg ratio, thanks for pointing that out Andy!
Hopefully it will all become clear?!

What is being stated if I read the label right is that the maximum nicotine content that would be in any bottle is 2.4% (24 mg). The front of the label shows the exact content for that specific bottle. Again along with the ratios so misleading.

@stayinwonderland, they do different nic levels and also the price is good, it is £7 for 15ml. @KulrMeStoopid, it is essentially 50/50 PG/VG even though it doesn't quite add up!

Yeah but they don't do 4mg and they don't do zero in order for me to add my own. Can't vape any higher than 4 unless it's tamed by menthol (i.e. snake oil).

I was also thinking this??

Where the hell are you getting this from, they're closed?! Damn all this exclusivity in the e-liquid world! :p

Im allready a customer lucky me ay lol

Back
Top Bottom