What's new

Mrs Lords & co Closing Down

MrDJ

Legend
MRS LORD & CO, LTD. & MRS LORD'S PANTRY IS CLOSING DOWN....

It is with great sadness that I have to announce that I have made the decision to close Mrs Lord & Co and Mrs Lord's Pantry due to unforeseen personal issues that will affect my ability to continue the business over the coming months. Not being able to give the business the time that it needs and deserves is a such a big problem that I feel I have no other choice. Although I had to make this decision very quickly, I know it is the only one that can be made. It couldn't really come at a worse time as we are just coming up to our 4thBirthday and it feels like such a poignant moment.

I would like to thank all our customers and retailers who have made Mrs Lord's what it is. Without you, it would not have been possible. I have enjoyed turning my hobby into a business and met some great people along the way.

So, we are extending our birthday reductions into a closing down sale on both websites. Everything will now be 50% off our standard/original prices (apart from nicotine shots). We have limited stock on some items already as we will not be replenishing our ingredients. As most of our Easy Mix and Concentrates are made to order, we have not added large amounts to the website. We will be checking stock numbers every day. If you do see something you would like to purchase that is out of stock, please check back as we may add to those numbers.

As we expect to be very busy over the next week or so, we will be making sure to fulfill orders as quick as we can, but do bear with us during this very busy period.

-Rebecca Lord, Director

I had already posted this, so have deleted my thread.
A VERY great shame and I sincerely hope that Rebecca and Paul are OK. I used to enjoy their liquids a great deal.

Likewise. Hope they are both ok and have wished them well for the future.

MRS LORD & CO, LTD. & MRS LORD'S PANTRY IS CLOSING DOWN....

It is with great sadness that I have to announce that I have made the decision to close Mrs Lord & Co and Mrs Lord's Pantry due to unforeseen personal issues that will affect my ability to continue the business over the coming months. Not being able to give the business the time that it needs and deserves is a such a big problem that I feel I have no other choice. Although I had to make this decision very quickly, I know it is the only one that can be made. It couldn't really come at a worse time as we are just coming up to our 4thBirthday and it feels like such a poignant moment.

I would like to thank all our customers and retailers who have made Mrs Lord's what it is. Without you, it would not have been possible. I have enjoyed turning my hobby into a business and met some great people along the way.

So, we are extending our birthday reductions into a closing down sale on both websites. Everything will now be 50% off our standard/original prices (apart from nicotine shots). We have limited stock on some items already as we will not be replenishing our ingredients. As most of our Easy Mix and Concentrates are made to order, we have not added large amounts to the website. We will be checking stock numbers every day. If you do see something you would like to purchase that is out of stock, please check back as we may add to those numbers.

As we expect to be very busy over the next week or so, we will be making sure to fulfill orders as quick as we can, but do bear with us during this very busy period.

-Rebecca Lord, Director

Goddamn it!
:(

I hope you are ok Rebecca!

Yes it is sad news. They were noticeably struggling post Regs but were adapting well to feedback. Best wishes I'm sure from all of us on here.

As I am only a few months in I hadn't used you guys but always sad to hear of anyone having to close the doors

I hope you get through the personal issues ok and good luck for the future

Sad news. Although I've never used your liquids, I have read great reviews of them. Hopefully Mrs Lord & Co will be back...
My warmest wishes to you personally that your troubles are only temporary. All the very best.

We must have posted at the same time Rob as I did check first.

Back
Top Bottom