What's new

mrtattootoyou banned from POTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously came home pissed and didn't have a wife to beat so took it out on you. They were fair points raised about the EDL probably not being happy about the way he conducted himself, and threatening to hurt you or anyone else should be reported to the police. Internet 'crimes' are being taken more and more seriously these days.

I'm feeling no love on the forum tonight - :lovesign:

Make Peace Not War.jpg

Theres loads of love at the moment :D

I know what the guy looks like ;) and hes not scary at all...:P

Btw I think put his fist in my throat was just a metaphor anyways ;) yall get me?

What a complete bellend. He's on a loser if he starts at Vapefest. All those ex smokers enjoying their new health and fitness levels, ready to defend you...it'll be like telling a Ninja convention that you hate people who wear black!

Well, I wasn't quite drawn to the EDL but if this gentleman is any guide to the rest of their member base then sign me up.

Always fancied being a gobby, cowardly tossbag and if it means I can act all hard and try to bully folk from the comfort of my computer chair then all the better.

/sarcasm off.

Well, I wasn't quite drawn to the EDL but if this gentleman is any guide to the rest of their member base then sign me up.

Always fancied being a gobby, cowardly tossbag and if it means I can act all hard and try to bully folk from the comfort of my computer chair then all the better.

/sarcasm off.

I want you to be my internet wifey lol

I think you are all being too hard on him, any man with a penis that small has the right to lash out occasionally.......

Although the evidence so far indicates he is somewhat retarded I don't think anyone dim witted enough to threaten a woman so publicly would have the mental capacity to actually find the venue...
Having said that, some small part of me hopes he is stupid enough to put in an appearance as the image of 50 or so vapers sitting on him until the police arrive is the type of thing szaxe could do wonders with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom