What's new

mrtattootoyou banned from POTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose that it's inevitable that even a great (kind, helpful, informative etc.) place lile POTV will occassionally be found by morons. Well done KMS.

yeah , something tells me this guy wont be attending vapefest. i hope he does though , lets face it KMS beatdown does sound like a UFC main event title right :P

I can't believe someone would be so stupid to react in such a way to anyone...

Old saying 'The pen is mightier than the sword' no longer applies in the same way, in this day and age :(
Anyone who cannot express themselves without resorting to violence or threats just appears to everyone as insecure and afraid that what they believe is wrong or are so blinkered they cannot see the other side of any discussion. :banghead:

He definitely has no place in POTV, I only hope fate hands him his 'just desserts in spades' :)

Kudos to KulrMeStoopid for not engaging with him and then taking the best action :D

I'm shitting myself, so you won't see me at vapefest, or I could be disguised as a ginger, bald, pregnant mekon.

I will have my kids with me for a while so if anyone starts ranting and kicking off with me, I will be forced to flatten them quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom