What's new

MtBakerVapor.com Quality USA Made EJuice, Ships in 24 hours, Friendly CS

Hope everyone is enjoying their week! I was wondering, how were you introduced to electronic cigarettes, and what were your initial thoughts on them?

Knowledge is power

We have been posting a weekly blog discussing some of the main concerns regarding ecigs being discussed in the news, and the science and reality surrounding those concerns. Monday we posted the 3rd installment "Nicotine - Deadly Poison or Promising Medicine". I would love to hear your thoughts on this series and suggestions for topics you would like to see covered. Nicotine – Deadly Poison or Promising Medicine? | Mt Baker Vapor

Columbus Day sale. Monday 10/13/14 from 12:01 am to 11:59 pm PST enter code ahoy1492 to receive 14.92% off your entire order!

Only 8 Hours left to take advantage of our Columbus day sale!

8 Hours left of the Columbus Day sale! Try combining Vanilla Custard with our Wild Cherry for a lovely custard fruit desert flavor. Normally two 8oz juice total $79.98. Use coupon code Ahoy1492 to receive these two 8oz juices for $68.04.

Thank you to everyone who helped make the Columbus Day Sale a success. A portion of all sales yesterday will be included in the donation to the Save the <acronym title="tobacco absolute - an flavor extracted from tobacco" style="border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-bottom-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); cursor: help; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);">Ta</acronym>-<acronym title="tobacco absolute - an flavor extracted from tobacco" style="border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-bottom-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); cursor: help; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);">Ta</acronym>'s Foundation. For those who don't know, Mt Baker Vapor has gone pink. A portion of all sales for the month of October is going to the Save the <acronym title="tobacco absolute - an flavor extracted from tobacco" style="border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-bottom-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); cursor: help; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);">Ta</acronym>-<acronym title="tobacco absolute - an flavor extracted from tobacco" style="border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-bottom-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); cursor: help; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);">Ta</acronym>'s Foundation. Remember to keep calm and vape on!

Alright vapers. I'd like to get a competition started in here. Winner gets their choice of either a Russian 91% V2 or an 8oz bottle of juice of their choice. Because this will be our first one, I'm going to make a very simple subject (and because it helps me
001_smile.gif
) Contest themes... that's right, submit your best ideas for a theme for upcoming contests. If your theme is chosen, you win!

Veterans Day Sale today at Mt Baker Vapor. Use the coupon code vets14 to receive 12.5% off everything in the store!

** FREE giveaway of MBV swag, while supplies last! Any order over $15 will receive swag that has been chosen at random, please list your shirt size in the comment section in checkout just in case you are chosen to get a MBV shirt! Please note, we will try to give you that size if it's still available, if it's not we will try to give you one that is close to it.

8 hours left of the Veteran's Day sale. Don't forget to include your shirt size in case the random swag you get is an MBV t-shirt!

I am also very proud to announce that from today on, we will be offering free shipping to all APO/FPO/DPO addresses!

Back
Top Bottom