What's new

MtBakerVapor.com Quality USA Made EJuice, Ships in 24 hours, Friendly CS

Curiosity question, how many of you would consider giving a starter kit and a couple juice's as a gift to someone you'd like to see switch from analog to e-cigs?

Curiosity question, how many of you would consider giving a starter kit and a couple juice's as a gift to someone you'd like to see switch from analog to e-cigs?

I've always given my old beginner stuff to new vapers, and samplers of my fave juices. One of the guys here, I think it was coldo has just bought new gear and juice for a would be.

I've always given my old beginner stuff to new vapers, and samplers of my fave juices. One of the guys here, I think it was @coldo has just bought new gear and juice for a would be.

yip was me fay69 ,got him a mini aerotank and i already had 2x 1100mah seego g-hit ego battery's that had hardly any use,i also got him 10ml of golden rollie from flavourart in 24mg,looking forward to giving him it tomorrow,he is in his late 60's but the doc told him he should consider getting himself one

yip was me @fay69 ,got him a mini aerotank and i already had 2x 1100mah seego g-hit ego battery's that had hardly any use,i also got him 10ml of golden rollie from flavourart in 24mg,looking forward to giving him it tomorrow,he is in his late 60's but the doc told him he should consider getting himself one

That is awesome, both that you are taking care of your friend, and that the Dr suggested the ecig!

Back
Top Bottom