What's new

MtBakerVapor.com Quality USA Made EJuice, Ships in 24 hours, Friendly CS

We have. For now we're thinking of just settling with resellers though. We have to expand to retail here in the states first...

All you gotta do is pick a vendor over here and send them a small batch to unload and get the word out :)

I'm on /r/ecr and all I see is you folks from across the pond absolutely raving about it. Plus the customer service you guys do looks insane, I mean I seen one post from a guy who said add some love to the order and you hooked them up with their original order + 100ml bottle of their favourite juice! That would NEVER happen with our usual range of mixers we have to choose from!

I've been really curious since reading so much hype but I don't fancy ordering from somewhere that just makes it up from your concentrates. You can cook your own big mac with all the correct ingredients but it's still not gonna taste the same as a real big mac if that makes sense !

I will add it for you!

James love to try lemon bar sounds awsome but cloudhouse dont have it and im not going to pay the huge shipping cost to the uk from the states
have you thought of a distributor here in the uk ?

I will add it to my list for my next Mount Baker Vapor purchase. Any other flavors that you would like to see, just let me know, I try to add around ten per month.

So many flavors!

I'll get on it. :P

My goal is to eventually carry all of your flavors! It's a bit tough to keep up with you. :grin2: I have over 90 of them now, and I am adding around ten per month.

Any idea if you will be offering GWAR flavors for wholesale purchases?

My goal is to eventually carry all of your flavors! It's a bit tough to keep up with you. :grin2: I have over 90 of them now, and I am adding around ten per month.

Any idea if you will be offering GWAR flavors for wholesale purchases?

Cloudhouse to the rescue!

You would have to email Andre about that situation. that's what I hired him for!

Back
Top Bottom