What's new

MtBakerVapor.com Quality USA Made EJuice, Ships in 24 hours, Friendly CS

I had yellow fingers, yellow teeth, smelled rank and couldn't walk up all the hills to my house comfortably. Bought a cheap ego set up with no expectations and didn't smoke another stinkie from my first inhale

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I've definitely noticed that I can actually breathe again. Its awesome to be able to go on hikes again, and not feel tired or winded from walking around anymore. Do you still use the ego setup or did you end up going to more advanced ecigs? I started with something similar and ended up trying RDA's, which is my favorite thing about vaping now. The clouds and the flavor is just too spectacular!

I got an mvp and aerotank first which was a big step up from the ego kit, but fell in love with the looks and simplicity of mechs and rba s. Then got tired of the variable performance of the mechs - got rid of them and went back to mvp and naturevapes. Quite adequate but am hankering after another mech and yes, I'd love to try an rda too. Ho hum - are we ever satisfied lol

I got an mvp and aerotank first which was a big step up from the ego kit, but fell in love with the looks and simplicity of mechs and rba s. Then got tired of the variable performance of the mechs - got rid of them and went back to mvp and naturevapes. Quite adequate but am hankering after another mech and yes, I'd love to try an rda too. Ho hum - are we ever satisfied lol

What do you think of the aerotank? I was quite surprised how much vapor production i got out of those, even with an ego battery! How can we ever be satisfied when new hardware is coming out so often?! I just want to try it all haha

I loved it - maybe a bit on the airy side though. I prefer naturevape.
Vaping's like Sunday high tea - so much to choose from but you can't possibly have it all. Dilemmas!

I loved it - maybe a bit on the airy side though. I prefer naturevape.
Vaping's like Sunday high tea - so much to choose from but you can't possibly have it all. Dilemmas!

oh that is too true... I agree with the aerotank being a little too airy for my taste. I have been enjoying the mini nautilus myself. It has a nice range of airflow.

Our Labor Day sale is live! Use the coupon code laborday14 to get 13.9% off. Be sure to stock up on your favorite juice!

With the code laborday14 you can get an 8 oz bottle of juice for $34.43! The sale ends at 11:59 PST so be sure to put your order in before then!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom