What's new

MtBakerVapor.com Quality USA Made EJuice, Ships in 24 hours, Friendly CS

Okay, who can stump me with a riddle? I'll give a 30ml to the first 5 people who ask a riddle I can't answer :)

A van driver whistles to a nurse on the street then swerves to miss a parked car and crashes into a young boy and his father who are walking to school.

The father dies at the scene.

The boy is transported to hospital and taken into surgery immediately.

The surgeon steps out of the operating room and says "I can't operate on this boy-he's my son"

How can the boy be the surgeons son?

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

A van driver whistles to a nurse on the street then swerves to miss a parked car and crashes into a young boy and his father who are walking to school.

The surgeon steps out of the operating room and says "I can't operate on this boy-he's my son"

His mother was a loose knickered tart or a transvestite? Haha

Grandad/Dad/Son?

Or the van driver was a father and its the driver who died :P

"His father died at the scene"

At the ripe age of 92, the world's most beloved detective, Sherlock Holmes, dies. Owing to the fact that he spent his life helping people, he obviously gets heaven.

However, on the gate, he is stopped for one last test of his intelligence. He is asked to go inside and from among the billions of people in heaven, find out the real Adam and Eve. Sherlock goes in and comes back with 2 people who actually were Adam and Eve. How?

They were the only ones with no navels

At the ripe age of 92, the world's most beloved detective, Sherlock Holmes, dies. Owing to the fact that he spent his life helping people, he obviously gets heaven.

However, on the gate, he is stopped for one last test of his intelligence. He is asked to go inside and from among the billions of people in heaven, find out the real Adam and Eve. Sherlock goes in and comes back with 2 people who actually were Adam and Eve. How?

No belly buttons ;)

Back
Top Bottom